Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 8095 (Beach seperates)

Reviewed by:Annika

vestapatterns.com

Paganoonoo

Upcycle sewing patterns

Annie- oh said... (9/10/05 8:07 AM) Reply
I just found this review - may I suggest a warning: DANGER! Do not read this while sleepily drinking coffee before the sun comes up! You will be sorry! (I don't remember the last time ANYTHING came out of my nose while laughing.) Annie
Hilary said... (7/5/05 11:45 AM) Reply
ROFLOL! **LOVE** your hat!! And great review, fun to read :0) My kids and I got a big grin out of your very bright hat-I agree, it's its own sunny day, he he he. The topstitching pic *is* a bit hypnotic, like Tini said. Thanks for the smile!
MariaDenmark said... (7/5/05 1:49 AM) Reply
ROTFL!!!! Very funny - and very creative - I would have never thought of using this (indeed very "special") fabric for a hat - Wonderfull, Annika!
Twinkster said... (7/5/05 0:33 AM) Reply
What a funny review! I laughed out loud at the first sentence! That was a great use of a fun fabric. I will use that same idea myself. All sorts of colorful fabrics could be used.
purpleseamstress said... (7/4/05 9:10 PM) Reply
Love the review, thanks for making me laugh. Not your hat, just the description.
PattiK said... (7/4/05 7:05 PM) Reply
Great hat! I must get this pattern.
Patti B said... (7/4/05 4:45 PM) Reply
Wow, now that's a HAT! The photo of topstitching made my eyes cross.
Mary Stiefer said... (7/4/05 4:23 PM) Reply
What a fun hat - luv it.
Vibek said... (7/4/05 4:03 PM) Reply
Hee-hee, so THAT was the plan you were mumbling mysteriously about in Copenhagen.
els said... (7/4/05 3:37 PM) Reply
Great hat Annika, it sure will prevent your head and shoulders to get a tan. I am looking forward to see the rest of the outfit you are planning to make. Funny review too.
Annika said... (7/4/05 2:11 PM) Reply
drsue - I'm with ya, sister! Tini - you'll be happy, maybe even overjoyed to know that I used that fluorescent green thread you gave me for the topstitching. No wonder you were mesmerized by it. I think I still owe you money for that spool of thread...
Asa Hagstrom said... (7/4/05 2:06 PM) Reply
Ha ha ha, great use of that ugly fabric Annika! What an enormous hat!
Tini said... (7/4/05 1:43 PM) Reply
keewwwl!!!! the only thing I could imagine to make out of it, was kids trousers :) but your sun hat is soo much fun.... I think, the picture of the topstitching hypnotised me a bit, maybe I should say DH to tell all the stuff I should know for my exams now :)
CarolynGM said... (7/4/05 1:29 PM) Reply
Awesome hat and fun review! I can't wait for the review of your corset and tutu!
drsue said... (7/4/05 1:02 PM) Reply
I love it!!! Did you use the same fabric on both sides? We should start a "big sun hat society" open to all ages!
PegL said... (7/4/05 1:00 PM) Reply
I love your bright cheerful hat! I think your topstitching looks great! Fun review!

by: pt6356