Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 7903 (Betzina's Semi-fitted Shirt)

Viewed 1905 times

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 9 people

Sewing Patterns: Upcycling

Vesta Patterns

Harriet Rogers said... (7/18/05 10:23 AM) Reply
Shirt looks wonderful on you. I can imagine this will become a real staple in your pattern wardrobe. Thanks for all the details: you're right about the shirt being a winner!
CarolynGM said... (7/17/05 8:35 AM) Reply
Excellent review -- I appreciate the links to the collarband technique. Your shirt turned out very well.
AnneM said... (7/16/05 2:12 PM) Reply
Wow. Great job. And congrats on the buttons; nice to read that they are easy because they look great.
PixieCat said... (7/16/05 12:48 PM) Reply
Mudcat, that sleeve looks very nice and I've bookmarked it. In fact, that sleeve would give this blouse even more of a fitted jacket look. I like it! Thanks for the suggestion.
mudcat said... (7/16/05 10:17 AM) Reply
Hmmm, that didn't work and it won't let me edit. The link is here: Converting your cuff to a style like View B might work. Especially since you plan to make several more of these.
mudcat said... (7/16/05 10:15 AM) Reply
This looks great on you. How do you think it would look with a sleeve similar to
Lori V said... (7/15/05 10:24 PM) Reply
Great fitting shirt. Your fabric is very pretty.
BjP said... (7/15/05 8:45 PM) Reply
Great blouse and the covered buttons are a great feature! (I think we all tend to forget about making these.) Thanks for the helpful review and the link back to the message board with the tips!
Hilary said... (7/15/05 8:43 PM) Reply
Your shirt looks wonderful! I love the fabric- I have this in my stash and it sounds *very* time consuming-with four little ones it'd take me quite awhile! LOL. Thanks for all the tips!
Linda E. said... (7/15/05 8:10 PM) Reply
Very nice looking shirt the fits looks good on you
Cambric Tea said... (7/15/05 7:47 PM) Reply
Very nice! I like your fabric as well. Okay, you and Sharon M have convinced me I can do this. I have no idea what size but at least I know it looks great in a cotton. (:
jlg said... (7/15/05 7:33 PM) Reply
Very pretty shirt. It is very becoming on you. Lovely fabric.
Sharon M said... (7/15/05 7:26 PM) Reply
Pixiecat! That is so funny that we both added a review for this pattern at the same time! I love yours. I must admit, I'm glad I'm not the only one confused by her collar band instructions!

BurdaStyle Magazine 11-2013-111