Mood Fabrics
Mood Fabrics

Pattern Reviews> Onion> 1023 (jakke med krave)

Reviewed by:Tini

About Tinistarstarstar
GERMANY
Posted on:11/12/05 6:25 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 7 people
Deepika said... (12/17/05 8:23 AM) Reply
Wow, I have certainly missed a lot of reviews while I was gone. This is amazing Tini!
Asa Hagstrom said... (12/17/05 4:07 AM) Reply
Your jacket look really nice and comfortable! I love your colorful lining too :)
Gigi Louis said... (11/14/05 8:19 PM) Reply
What a beautiful jacket, Tini! I have this pattern too and really appreciated your doing the ground work for me. ;-) I too think the sleeve cap needs more height.
Maychi said... (11/14/05 2:16 AM) Reply
Great jacket, Tini! I love the lining!
PhyllisC said... (11/13/05 1:42 PM) Reply
Tini - the patchwork lining is brilliant! it looks great.
bunz said... (11/12/05 2:48 PM) Reply
Great jacket Tini! No clue on the wrinkles. We would call that "skirt" a peplum. Must have felt great to use Shannon's and Threads info.
Clemmie said... (11/12/05 2:10 PM) Reply
What a great jacket! I love the ribbon tie closure. Thanks for putting the instructions on the Onion coop. I bet this would be really pretty in velvet for the holidays, maybe you should try again!
Rhoda K said... (11/12/05 1:03 PM) Reply
Congrats on being a survivor - me too! Question - what is "onion", other than a veggie? Very helpful review.
CatherineN said... (11/12/05 1:02 PM) Reply
Lovely style and fabric. I think the skirt could be called a peplum, though peplums are usually below the waist.
Nickle said... (11/12/05 11:24 AM) Reply
Very cute jacket and nice idea using up your lining remnants.
drsue said... (11/12/05 10:57 AM) Reply
such a pretty jacket tini! Look up "solving the mystery of the spiraling sleeve" in the knowledge base here - - I think that is what is going on in your sleeve.
Tiner W said... (11/12/05 10:47 AM) Reply
Very nice jacket--I had admired this pattern. I think the "skirt" is called a "peplum."
Dixielynn said... (11/12/05 10:34 AM) Reply
Great jacket....the wrinkles...on my first instinct....say that there should have been more ease at the cap of the sleeve and not toward the arm ...I don't really know, but that is my take on it.
Mary Stiefer said... (11/12/05 9:33 AM) Reply
Very nice looking jacket.
Katharine in BXL said... (11/12/05 8:20 AM) Reply
Fabulous color choice. I like what you learned too--esp to follow your instincts.
beangirl said... (11/12/05 7:28 AM) Reply
very nice. I wonder if the sleeve wrinkles are because the sleeves are drafted a little off (like maybe twisted a little)? Not sure... someone wiser than me will know, I'm sure. Still, I'm guessing this looks great when worn!

Fun with Fitting - SKIRTS