Pattern Reviews> McCall's> 3851 (Misses shirt's and camisoles)

Reviewed by:Chris Kelly

About Chris Kellystarstar
WA USA
Member since: 10/2/05
Posted on:1/4/06 10:52 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 1 people
inkyannie said... (1/20/06 9:11 PM) Reply
Such a beautiful blouse. I have neve worked with lace, but you have done a great job!
Danvillegirl said... (1/5/06 2:40 PM) Reply
Very pretty! Great job.
AnneM said... (1/5/06 4:25 AM) Reply
What a beautiful outfit. This is one of the things I love about this site - always different ideas!
AndSewOn said... (1/4/06 10:50 PM) Reply
So very nice. I'll bet the lace jacket is actually quite versatile -- you could wear it with a lot of things and it will dress up whatever you pair it with. Great idea.
Tarawebster said... (1/4/06 3:03 PM) Reply
This is so beautiful! You did such a nice job on it. It looks very RTW to me. Quite impressive, and inspires me to make a blouse out of lace. Too bad the pattern might be out of print, I love the cut of this one. Thanks for the review.
Lori Sews said... (1/4/06 2:23 PM) Reply
Very pretty and feminine.
HawkeMorningStar7 said... (1/4/06 11:45 AM) Reply
Oh so beautiful, so glad you reveiwed this . I too want to try lace wiht matching cami.
MB at YarnUiPhoneApp said... (1/4/06 11:37 AM) Reply
great job...I could see this pattern in different color schemes.
Chris Kelly said... (1/4/06 11:24 AM) Reply
nothing different, just followed the instructions...I will do french seams on the next one...thanks. I also think this pattern is out of print. I was looking and can not find it. I used just flat allover alce carried on a bolt, I used just the sewing machine. I did not want to ruin the lace with the serger.
LoriB said... (1/4/06 10:57 AM) Reply
Beautiful! Did you do French seams or do any sewing different than the instructions in order to work with the lace?
chick3y said... (1/4/06 10:56 AM) Reply
What a lovely top! I too have been afraid to sew lace, but want a beautiful shirt like yours. Maybe now I'll be brave enough to just go for it.

Wonder Wallet Paper Pattern