Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 2252 (wrap skirt, 2 lengths)

Reviewed by:Lhan

About Lhanstar
NEW ZEALAND
Member since: 2/8/06
Posted on:3/12/06 2:39 AM
Last Updated:3/15/06 2:24 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 2 people
Schnauzer said... (3/15/06 4:46 PM) Reply
Very pretty skirt Lhan! I love the fabric! I may have to take a trip to Spotlight.
Irene Q said... (3/15/06 10:16 AM) Reply
Great skirt - love these in hot weather! Like AnneM, I keep multiple windows open when writing a review. If it's a long one, I'll copy (cut & paste) the review into a text file periodically just in case I lose it. It only takes once before you get very cautious!!
Lhan said... (3/15/06 2:22 AM) Reply
AAGHGH!!!! Yes, another glitch/mistake/losing it /senior moment is that this is NOT a New Look pattern, but IS a Quik Sew one. Sigh. Thank you seKimberlyso for pointing out this problem. Did the "Pattern Photo" link work for you? I found this link on the previous review of this pattern, and it comes up ok on my computer. I suspect, as I said, that it is out of print now.
AnneM said... (3/13/06 9:13 AM) Reply
Great use of your border print fabric. I often have a second browser window open when I am writing reviews, to find pictures etc. Then I never have to leave my review window!
Danvillegirl said... (3/13/06 6:47 AM) Reply
Wow, I love, love your fabric. It is very attractive and unique. Your skirt looks great made up from this material.
Tiner W said... (3/12/06 1:16 PM) Reply
Really nice! I love the fabric!
shard said... (3/12/06 12:27 PM) Reply
i adore the fabric you used. it's *perfect* for this pattern. nice!
luvzdogz said... (3/12/06 12:12 PM) Reply
This skirt is very stunning - looks like one of those pieces that could go from "Beach to Evening!" Sounds kinda like a Style magazine article doesn't it! Anyways, very flattering on you and really pretty material.
seKimberlyso said... (3/12/06 10:23 AM) Reply
Very nice looking. I'm confused, your review says New Look, image is Kwik Sew, but I can't find either pattern.
Peggy L said... (3/12/06 9:42 AM) Reply
Nice skirt!
Lori Sews said... (3/12/06 9:11 AM) Reply
Very pretty!
PKPudlin said... (3/12/06 8:36 AM) Reply
Very nice job - really looks comfortable too! I was sorry to hear the pattern was OOP! Gotta love technology, don't you? Just a reminder - Mercury is retrograde until 3/25, so computer glitches will abound! Just hang in there!
beangirl said... (3/12/06 8:22 AM) Reply
Beautiful skirt!! Wow, that fabric is gorgeous (um... maybe it's French-African?? LOL) That's one of the nicer pieces I've seen come from Spotlight, I think. You're review is great, I hope that you have less trouble with it next time (oh, these computers, they are so tempermental).

BurdaStyle Magazine 01-2014-122