Mood Fabrics

About Ann Smithstarstarstarstar
Posted on:10/18/02 7:11 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 3 people
Ann Smith said... (3/13/04 11:12 AM) Reply
Minieme: I found this to fit really well at the arm holes. I altered for full bust but kept the armscye the same.
minieme said... (3/13/04 1:36 AM) Reply
I just bought this pattern, but hasnt found the fabric to make it yet. What do you think about the fit of the arm holes? I'm thinking of taking them in a bit at the shoulders.
Ann Smith said... (10/20/03 12:32 PM) Reply
Hopefully the photo link will work now. Thanks Lisa for the tip. There are separate pattern pieces for the skirt/top and the dress. Interesting that you went back and noticed this review at the same time as bheansidhe....one year after I posted the review!
Lisa Laree said... (10/20/03 11:30 AM) Reply
Wow! I missed this when you first posted it. Are there separate pattern pieces for the skirt/top and dress, or is the top just a modification of the bodice pattern? Oh -- still can't see your photo. :(. Try emailing the photo to yourself and then posting the link. Several people are having problems with ofoto links that don't work anymore.
Ann Smith said... (10/20/03 11:21 AM) Reply
bheansidhe: I have reposted the photo. I don't know what has happened with Ofoto because none of the photos are coming up anymore. Let me know if this edit doesn't work for you.
bheansidhe said... (10/19/03 2:56 PM) Reply
I want this dress, but I have a heavy bust and I don't know if my skills are up to this much alteration. Could you re-post your picture of the finished dress? I got an error from Ofoto. Thanks!
said... (10/20/02 2:39 AM) Reply
Looks nice Ann! I've been thinking of getting this pattern too.
Click here if you wish to edit your comment
said... (10/18/02 8:23 PM) Reply
I think the fit looks great. You did a wonderful job on the alterations, including shortening the hem without ruining the 'look' of the dress.
Click here if you wish to edit your comment