Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 4192 (Five Easy Coordinates)

Reviewed by:ReneeSews

Pattern Size:Plus-Sized

Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 7 people
See other patterns in this category: Tops    Pants
Sewsirius said... (7/17/14 7:47 AM) Reply
I really love this pattern too...I used a linen blend which is loosish weave, but not see through...and have worn them to work! They are really cool to wear on hot days. I wanted to see what others felt about the same pattern once I'd posted my review
annie1129 said... (5/21/13 0:08 AM) Reply
I agree with LauraM62 -- enjoy the outfit at home. And those shorts as a skort are fabulous!
giblet said... (5/26/07 4:44 PM) Reply
thaks so much for the shorts link on this review as well...they look great on you...just what I was hoping for for me...I think I'll make mine this afternoon!
Celeste said... (7/21/06 0:42 AM) Reply
Congratulations on another great project! Now that you're hooked you won't be able to stop---
Linda F said... (7/20/06 9:48 PM) Reply
On the shorts - If you extended the wrap a little bit more front and back, it would be a very nice "skort" look. I may have to try that, thanks.
cathy45 said... (7/9/06 9:31 AM) Reply
Rene, this pattern looks sooo comfy. The bias taping is really cute. I really love the top. I'm like Sherril, in something really soft & drapey--I'd never take if off! Nice review.
Celeste said... (7/8/06 9:34 AM) Reply
I loved your comments about the bias tape dispenser, something about bigger kids constantly trying to cause harm to each other (not the right wording but very funny). Very nice job on the outfit.
LauraM62 said... (7/8/06 7:00 AM) Reply
Heck with the critics, if they are comfy enjoy them at home! I made wrap gauchos many many moons ago that were comfy, easy, & fun, so I can imagine these are too! Love the bia tape dispenser.
Sherril Miller said... (7/8/06 1:22 AM) Reply
Congrats on the good fit. I bet the family would like it in a different fabric. I think making it in something drapy would have looked better. Did you alter that top? I really like it and want to make one too. Please review the shorts if you make them.

Simplicity 3803 (circa 1965)

by: sugarduck