Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 3346 (Misses' Blouses)

Reviewed by:BjP

Review Rating: Helpful by 4 people    Very Helpful by 18 people
bunnykins said... (11/25/14 12:43 PM) Reply
Oh, that's pretty!
Merry G said... (3/14/13 6:42 PM) Reply
what is a convertible collar?
Harriet Rogers said... (7/18/06 11:01 AM) Reply
I'm with Karla: your beautiful rendition of this necessitates me buying the pattern. Looks wonderful in your version, and I love the cuff treatment.
beangirl said... (7/18/06 8:50 AM) Reply
very pretty blouse! That type of cuff is on of my favorites. You will be so happy with using it on other patterns, I think. Awesome "outfit"! ;-)
cathy45 said... (7/18/06 8:49 AM) Reply
Lovely blouse--yours is so much nicer than the cover indicates. I love the button treatment on the cuffs!
Mini said... (7/18/06 8:23 AM) Reply
Looks much better than the dowdy pattern cover art! The cuffs and stripes are very current-I saw a similar blouse at Nordstrom's for about $60.00 (ouch). Aren't you glad you sew:).
Duchess said... (7/18/06 8:15 AM) Reply
Lovely blouse. I really like the cuffs. Think I will put this pattern on my list. Thanks for the review.
CarolynGM said... (7/18/06 8:03 AM) Reply
What lovely colors in your outfit! The blouse is beautifully made -- love what you did with the cuffs.
Karla Kizer said... (7/18/06 7:31 AM) Reply
Another KS I've overlooked. I like this neckline/collar; it looks more feminine than many other versions of convertible collars. Your shirt looks especially appealing given the incredible temperatures we've had lately and you did great job with fabric choice and construction. And thanks a whole heck of a lot for adding another pattern to my shopping list....;-)
BillieJean said... (7/18/06 6:25 AM) Reply
Beautiful Blouse! Billie
CatherineN said... (7/17/06 10:08 PM) Reply
The sleeve cuff treatment is pretty and different.
BjP said... (7/17/06 2:42 PM) Reply
Thanks for the comments! Sherril, I should have mentioned that I did not do an FBA (there is no dart). I got away with it because I did not intend it to be close-fitting and in this fabric, it worked out just fine. In a not so light and airy fabric, an FBA would probably be needed for more than a C cup.
Elemenopeo said... (7/17/06 2:16 PM) Reply
Very nice blouse. That fabric is so pretty.
2BSewing said... (7/17/06 2:12 PM) Reply
Your blouse is very pretty and you did a great job with the fabric selection. It's bright and cheery. I enjoyed reading your review. Thanks for the pictures. :)
bunz said... (7/17/06 1:47 PM) Reply
Really pretty! And looks totally RTW. I've been looking for a blouse pattern - I think this is it.
quiltsammon said... (7/17/06 12:23 PM) Reply
I love that blouse! I too make clothes that match nothing. Unfourtunatly, I am a wadrobe person. I just don't know how it is that nothing matches anymore.
Sherril Miller said... (7/17/06 12:14 PM) Reply
That's a very pretty blouse. I love the fabric choice. Did you have to do a FBA or is there a dart already in the pattern?
Diane E said... (7/17/06 12:01 PM) Reply
What a pretty blouse. I love the sherbet colors and your sewing is beautiful.

BurdaStyle Magazine 09-2013-3E

by: HRigg

by: Jemajyng

Jamie Christina Hooded Scarf Pattern (JC307HS)

Jamie Christina Hooded Scarf Pattern (JC307HS)

Pamela's Patterns The Versatile Twin Set Pattern