Pattern Reviews> Other> Latte Quilt (Latte Quilt)

Reviewed by:kmouse

About kmousestar
MO USA
Member since: 9/13/03
Posted on:7/27/06 9:58 PM
Last Updated:7/27/06 10:26 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 8 people
Dale C said... (1/31/09 11:22 PM) Reply
I am just starting to play with my Bernina software and discovered the latte quilt and Aquamarine ambiance lessons. I love your latte quilt! I'm sooo looking forward to starting an embroidery quilt and want to do the AA one. But after seeing yours, I might plan on trying to do both! Beautiful!
SueV said... (7/30/06 10:33 AM) Reply
Beautiful!! What a lot of work, but worth it!
Elemenopeo said... (7/28/06 1:18 PM) Reply
Very lovely. What an effort!
Irene Q said... (7/28/06 12:05 PM) Reply
Wow, wow, wow!!! I can see why it was in your UFO pile - not exactly a Quilt In A Day project. :-) Congratulations on finishing it - it's a real beauty!!
Tipseysmum said... (7/28/06 11:29 AM) Reply
wow
Mufffet said... (7/28/06 11:21 AM) Reply
When I say your review is very helpful, that's because it is so fine a review and so beautiful a quilt. This is stunning. I will never be able to do anything like this, and that self-knowledge is freeing!! I can really appreciate the work you have done here, and I don't think I have ever seen such a beautiful quilt!
Peggy L said... (7/28/06 11:15 AM) Reply
Beautiful!! This is wonderful and your tone on tone colors are wonderful. Please post a picture after you have it quilted.
khurtdvm said... (7/28/06 10:40 AM) Reply
Absolutely gorgeous! Great job!
cindyann said... (7/28/06 10:12 AM) Reply
That is sooo pretty! What a treasure.
Judy Wentz said... (7/28/06 8:58 AM) Reply
Beautiful and as luvsdogs says..breathtaking.
mClones said... (7/28/06 8:04 AM) Reply
I can't even imagine attempting anything like this. You've created a beauty.
countrybug said... (7/28/06 7:58 AM) Reply
Wow, absolutely one of the most beautiful quilts I have seen in a long time, very elegant.
Ronda Rae said... (7/28/06 6:41 AM) Reply
It's GORGEOUS! I've done several quilts and I know it was a lot of work for you. Bravo!
Danvillegirl said... (7/28/06 6:36 AM) Reply
Beautiful, the quiliting will make this even more spectacular.
simplystitches said... (7/28/06 3:31 AM) Reply
Beautiful! Love your color choices, very subdued and lets the designs stand out on their own. IMHO I think too many colors would of spoiled the beauty of this quilt.
hongkongshopper said... (7/28/06 1:33 AM) Reply
Well done on getting it finished! I bought this book, but I don't think I will ever make it. It really is beautiful.
patsijean said... (7/28/06 1:03 AM) Reply
What a beautiful quilt.
Mary Stiefer said... (7/28/06 0:11 AM) Reply
This is fabulous. Classic colors with beautiful embroidery.
Mermie said... (7/27/06 11:59 PM) Reply
Wow! Your quilt is gorgeous.
luvzdogz said... (7/27/06 11:52 PM) Reply
This quilt is breathtaking!
Liana said... (7/27/06 10:53 PM) Reply
CherylKim, It's just stunningly beautiful, and so much your style! I'm so pleased to see it all since I remember getting a peek at a few of the blocks as you were doing them. I can see why you don't plan another one, but everyone who sees it will want one. Just lovely!
carolynw said... (7/27/06 10:29 PM) Reply
If you were in my quilt guild I would make sure you were front and center for at the very least half an hour to tell about making this totally and absolutely beautiful quilt. I have been looking at the design for some time now and just drooling - you may yet make me get into doing it. Just absolutely lovely.
pbrenneraz said... (7/27/06 10:27 PM) Reply
Gorgeous! You will treasure this for a very long time, thanks for sharing it with us :-)
sewbehind said... (7/27/06 10:19 PM) Reply
Beautiful job! Can't wait to see what it will look like quilted. An heirloom to treasure.
PegL said... (7/27/06 10:19 PM) Reply
Wow Kim! Your quilt turned out absolutely gorgeous! Well worth all your efforts!!!

StyleArc Twiggy Dress