Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 2806

About mamacitastar
Member since: 8/31/05
Posted on:8/9/06 11:15 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 11 people
See other patterns in this category: Shorts    Tops    Suits / Separates    Pants
Cultured Purl said... (6/5/11 3:49 PM) Reply
Thank you for the review, your shorts are SOO cute and comfy looking! I was looking ALL over for a quick short pattern( w/o all that fabric in the leg look) and I saw this pattern and it looks like it will work for me, I am making up a few pair to take to Florida in Mid July,( it will be SO HOT there!) so as I consider the things I wear here in a Northern state in summer vs what I will need there , I knew I had to whip up a few things FAST , This is on my list along with some skirts and some skorts. ,,I had not a clue what I was going to wear but this will work out well for me, I am thinking a few striped boatneck T's ( sleeveless) and linen shorts and honestly,, these would look SO cute made up as summer jammies too! great pattern to have on hand when you need something asap Thank you once again for the review, If I had not seen your review and your cute shorts I would not have purchased this pattern,
wvsher said... (8/10/06 12:06 PM) Reply
Thanks for the review and recommendation -- your shorts look great.
Donna H said... (8/10/06 11:24 AM) Reply
Great shorts. Thanks for letting us who have never sewed (that I can remember) pants to start with this pattern. Great review.
ryan's mom said... (8/10/06 9:09 AM) Reply
Cute shorts! Those are great prints to use too.
Jill Hubbard said... (8/10/06 7:10 AM) Reply
Just the pattern I was looking for, comfy and easy! Thanks for the review.
martinanne said... (8/10/06 5:32 AM) Reply
Thank you for the review! I have this pattern but have never made it up. I guess I didn't care for the illustration. But yours look great! I will definitely make these up now.
BjP said... (8/9/06 11:59 PM) Reply
Glad to see this pattern reviewed! I think they look great and just the right length. I don't like shorts with lots of fabric at the legs, either, so I most definitely will give this pattern a try. Thanks much!
leigh7911 said... (8/9/06 11:42 PM) Reply
Yea for quick shorts! Very cute.

Understanding Interfacings