Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 5469 (Plus Size Skirt and Knit Tops)

Reviewed by:Jeans

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 4 people

Other Projects by Jeans using this Pattern

photophoto
VickiF said... (3/19/14 5:57 PM) Reply
Does this pattern make a layered skirt or did you do that on your own? I want to make a skirt with a chiffon top layer and I wonder if this pattern would work for that.
AnneM said... (2/26/07 12:56 PM) Reply
I like this pattern; I bought it before my DM lost weight (she won't fit it now). Your skirt is nice; very pretty in that fabric. I also agree on the lining. (Your main picture is now showing the sewing detail instead of the full view; you might want to fix that when you get the chance.)
artist1lisa said... (1/11/07 10:06 PM) Reply
Very pretty skirt,Jeans.It looks nice on you.
Jane S said... (1/9/07 7:44 PM) Reply
You should be happy with this skirt. Looks like it fits well and be a real wardrobe builder.
Puddin Pop said... (1/9/07 1:00 PM) Reply
Jeans, I like this skirt and the material, but I can't see it as clearly as I would have liked. Maybe you could put some light on it next time you take a pic?
lynny said... (1/9/07 1:26 AM) Reply
Your skirt looks really lovely, good fit and very nice material.
Sherril Miller said... (1/8/07 10:13 PM) Reply
I like this skirt. You've sure made great use of this pattern.
Vonnevo said... (1/8/07 8:16 PM) Reply
Jeans, lovely skirt. I like the shorter length too. You have great pins girl ! Show 'em off :))) This pattern looks to be a great staple and one to sew up when you just want an easy project. It is very similar to Simplicity 5524 that I recently reviewed. A rayon fabric will give a slightly more drapey style too..and it's cool to wear.
OP Gal said... (1/8/07 11:59 AM) Reply
Pretty skirt. I agree, Ambiance is the only way to go for a drapey lining. I just love it for everything--it feels so soft and luxurious against the skin. Kind of like silk, only cheaper.

Understanding Wool Fabrics