Pattern Reviews> Farbenmix> Sasha (Sasha The Wavy Dress)

Reviewed by:CA Eisenhour

About CA Eisenhourstarstar
FL USA
Member since: 7/22/06
Posted on:1/16/07 2:38 AM
Last Updated:1/27/07 9:45 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 8 people
andray68 said... (2/21/07 5:05 PM) Reply
she gets noticed everywhere we go in this set from her Grammie!
Lynngray said... (1/27/07 10:07 PM) Reply
What a great outfit. Love the colors
Heatherrique said... (1/27/07 9:52 PM) Reply
That outfit is so darling on her! She's a beautiful young lady!
JDpenelope said... (1/16/07 6:25 PM) Reply
These Euro reviews, like yours, are turning me Euro-Crazy. As others have said, your fabric and design choices are outstanding. The pants are terrific, and it's great that you did them without a special pattern.
MelissaB in WA said... (1/16/07 4:42 PM) Reply
Oh I love it!!! You did an awesome job Connie and I just know it's going to be a hit with your DGD!!! :-) Thanks for the review, I'm waiting on the Olivia pattern, hopefully it will make it here today in spite of the snow.
SexiSadi said... (1/16/07 3:27 PM) Reply
Very cute outfit! Love the fabric!
AnneM said... (1/16/07 3:18 PM) Reply
Adorable. Love your fabric choices. Great job on your pants also.
krystalkaes said... (1/16/07 11:17 AM) Reply
Most darling!
mendospot said... (1/16/07 10:55 AM) Reply
That's darling! Thank you for reviewing this and directing me to that pattern site. I saw a lot of cute things there that I might like to make for my DD. I see you rated this easy to sew. Does that apply to a beginner too?
pterion said... (1/16/07 10:49 AM) Reply
I love it! The Farbenmix patterns are so creative. Your DGD is going to be so thrilled when she sees it!
AnneMarie60 said... (1/16/07 10:41 AM) Reply
Adorable! Excellent fabric choices.
kim*brown said... (1/16/07 10:33 AM) Reply
Very boutique, and fun! Adorable!
carolynw said... (1/16/07 8:41 AM) Reply
Oh this is just so cute - makes we wish I had a granddaughter - only grandsons so far - love them to death but not much scope for this kind of creative sewing with them!
zora said... (1/16/07 8:30 AM) Reply
Even if you do not speak german you should take a look at the german site too. There are step by step instructions for all patterns with great pictures that are very instructive even if you can't understand the text. Just choose Anleitungen, the pattern of your choice and then Schritt-für-Schritt-Nähanleitungen.
quilter55 said... (1/16/07 8:26 AM) Reply
What a precious outfit! I think it's time for me to order some of these patterns for my granddaughters.
mamakooz said... (1/16/07 8:14 AM) Reply
The outfit is adorable! Love your fabric choices!
RuthieSews said... (1/16/07 5:09 AM) Reply
If you go to http://www.farbenmix.de/anleitungen/anleitungenen.htm and then scroll down to the section 1rst Alphabet, Sasha is the first one on the 5th row.
Tany said... (1/16/07 3:44 AM) Reply
Wonderful! So cute!
Ody said... (1/16/07 3:06 AM) Reply
We definitely want pictures of that woderful outfit on your dgd! I love the pants and top. My 6 you would look great in those. Please put the web address up for us. Great job and very creative design.
Lhan said... (1/16/07 2:57 AM) Reply
What a fabulous creation! I can't access the pattern by the way - possibly you need to add a more specific web address. But the dress & pants are just wonderful. I look forward to further reviews!

Kwik Sew 2100