Pattern Reviews> New Look> 6346 (Misses Dress and Jacket)

Reviewed by:clare

About clarestar
Member since: 11/23/03
Posted on:1/20/07 4:41 PM
See other patterns in this category: Dresses    Coat/Jacket

Other Projects by clare using this Pattern

StephW said... (1/21/07 5:34 PM) Reply
OMG I so totally love your dress!!
BeckyC said... (1/21/07 10:07 AM) Reply
Very pretty dress and fabric. It looks great on you!
Hilary said... (1/20/07 10:13 PM) Reply
Cute dress! Great job on getting the neck to fit-and the frill is a nice touch, I agree.
ladylola said... (1/20/07 9:57 PM) Reply
Lovely dress, great fabric! It gives a totaly different style than the pattern picture. Good work!
Em's Summer said... (1/20/07 8:24 PM) Reply
That looks soo cute! It's the perfect look for Christmas, and for the current winter months! Great review!
Peggy L said... (1/20/07 5:49 PM) Reply
Looks great on you!
MissCelie said... (1/20/07 5:44 PM) Reply
Very cute. It's got a great fit.
clare said... (1/20/07 5:41 PM) Reply If you read the above blog post then you will see the designer dress I was inspired by. I was going to make a sash for this one but I had no time! Suzanrossi. I wass considering playing with the pattern but I am a bit scared! I could always make a muslin first though!
suzanrossi said... (1/20/07 5:00 PM) Reply
You look great and very stylish! I, too, like the gathered "frill" - it's an unexpected touch in a tartan wool. The neckline seems well-fitted with your after-the-fact alteration. So, when you do it up in the gray wool how will you alter the pattern (now that you know the neckline is too wide for you)? I'd be tempted to "dart" the pattern with some tape. How would the experts do this do you think?
VelmaRooster said... (1/20/07 4:51 PM) Reply
This looks great on you and no wonder you couldn't resist the fabric! I have added this pattern to my list to explore.
clare said... (1/20/07 4:46 PM) Reply
soory for the double posting. The first review had the wrong pattern pic and it wouldn't change so I started afresh!
Pattern Work