Pattern Reviews> Other> Craft Rakuen C-406 (Monkey Pants)

Reviewed by:Tamyuun

About Tamyuunstar
JAPAN
Member since: 2/7/07
Sewing skills:Advanced Beginner
Posted on:2/16/07 9:18 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 1 people
Monica G said... (2/16/07 7:46 PM) Reply
I am so sorry that you had such a bad experience. But now you can throw the pattern away guilt free!!!! You did a great job salvaging your project.
CA Eisenhour said... (2/16/07 12:30 PM) Reply
Kudos to you! You at least completed a very frustrating project! I was making a pair of very simple basic toddlers pants the only modification I was making was adding a flounce to the lower part of the legs. I finished the right leg and when I finished the left leg I couldn't believe I had attached the flounce to the WAIST! Sewed; serged and topstitched! I've been sewing for over 50 years! Moral: Don't sew when your tired!
pterion said... (2/16/07 11:35 AM) Reply
Wow, I'm sorry that happened to you. They do look cute though!
moss said... (2/16/07 11:19 AM) Reply
aww... :( How frustrating. They look cute though.
Annika said... (2/16/07 10:59 AM) Reply
THanks for the warning. THe only consolation have about making "wadders" is that someone else on Pattern Review might benefit from my bad experience. At least your monkey pants can be worn (which is more than I can say about some of my bad sewing experiences!)
MamaSewing said... (2/16/07 10:50 AM) Reply
How discouraging. I have to give you credit for trying it a 2nd time.

Other 2013-4