Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 3837 (Misses Knit Tops ~ 6 Made Easy)

Reviewed by:MelissaB in WA

About MelissaB in WAstarstarstarstar
United States
Member since: 3/18/04
Posted on:2/28/07 5:09 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 4 people    Very Helpful by 8 people
mssewcrazy said... (3/23/07 3:31 PM) Reply
That looks fantastic Melissa! Anything knit that is that cute is a keeper. I think I may have to make my daughter one of these. It looks great on you.
Katharine in BXL said... (3/7/07 2:50 AM) Reply
It turned out great on you! Love this pattern. A CB seam makes you appear slightly taller and slimmer, which is quite nice.
Danvillegirl said... (3/3/07 5:54 AM) Reply
Nice top. I have not seen this one before. Glad you reviewed it. I like it.
slanden99 said... (3/2/07 10:22 AM) Reply
Cute top!
LiZ said... (3/2/07 8:03 AM) Reply
Fabulous top in one of my favorite colors.
AnneM said... (3/2/07 8:03 AM) Reply
I almost picked this pattern up the other day, but decided I didn't want to deal with the flat-chest alterations. Congrats! Center back seams do make the back easier to fit.
kirianth said... (3/2/07 1:37 AM) Reply
Thanks for the review! I almost bought this one, but "chickened out" at the last minute. I think it does work fine for us underendowed ones. I'll have to reconsider again.
carolynw said... (3/1/07 9:42 AM) Reply
Very nice - Simplicity is on sale here so am markign this a"must get"
AngieC said... (3/1/07 0:21 AM) Reply
I love the fabric and the pattern! Beautiful on you. Thanks for sharing your review.
Karen6790 said... (2/28/07 10:33 PM) Reply
Melissa, what a cute top! I love a pattern with good variations, but I think this is my favorite. Great color on you as well.
HawkeMorningStar7 said... (2/28/07 8:10 PM) Reply
Love your top and the colour. Thanks for tips, I'm a AA and sway backed, I'll make is as you did. Looks great!
cindy-lou said... (2/28/07 6:46 PM) Reply
Very cute top! I have been timid to do a twist-front top for the opposite reason-- worried to look TOO busty in it. I think it's *great* on you!
sewbehind said... (2/28/07 6:28 PM) Reply
Cute top, Melissa. You look positively busty in it!:>)
Sew4Fun said... (2/28/07 6:25 PM) Reply
Nice top, in my favourite colour too. :) Thanks for the review. I've been waiting for someone to sew this pattern.
Lori V said... (2/28/07 6:13 PM) Reply
Cute top.
Vonnevo said... (2/28/07 5:33 PM) Reply
Love it Melissa !! I think this pattern with all the variations, is a winner from Simplicity.