Mood Fabrics
Mood Fabrics

Pattern Reviews> Other> Quilt (Penguin Paradise)

Reviewed by:Donna H

Last Updated:3/3/07 8:30 PM

ColleenS said... (3/5/07 6:22 PM) Reply
Lovely Quilt.
OP Gal said... (3/4/07 6:44 PM) Reply
What a hoot! This is the cutest quilt I've ever seen. Great job.
Patzee said... (3/4/07 2:58 PM) Reply
What fun! So glad you posted this review.
slanden99 said... (3/4/07 2:11 PM) Reply
Too cute!
Irene Q said... (3/4/07 12:19 PM) Reply
Super cute!!
Donna H said... (3/4/07 10:24 AM) Reply
Fran, I didn't test other fusibles. I know how they would feel and my quilt shop wanted me to use Misty Fuse because it's a great fusible for a quilt and not a craft type item. When I do my wallhanging, I'll use Steam A Seam instead because I won't care how drapable it is. HTH and thanks.
Fran G said... (3/4/07 8:02 AM) Reply
Adorable! Do you think that the Misty fuse is essential or might one get the same/similar results with a lightweight Wonderunder? I understand about the drapeability factor, just wondering if you had tested other fusibles.
SewVeryTall said... (3/4/07 7:53 AM) Reply
Donna, this quilt top is adorable...I just love penguins! Thanks for the review and all the photos.
khurtdvm said... (3/3/07 11:04 PM) Reply
Oh, my gosh, that's adorable! I might have to make this sometime and use scraps from DH's boxers for the penguins' trunks! :)
jessika said... (3/3/07 9:35 PM) Reply
Too cute, love the penguins. Someone is going to have happy warm feet with this.
PVA said... (3/3/07 7:24 PM) Reply
Thanks for a great reveiw, Donna -- I'm in *Love* with your penguins! It is a great quilt, so much *Fun*! Thanks for giving us a closeup of each one. They take on all kinds of personality, don't they?
Christen said... (3/3/07 5:04 PM) Reply
Donna, that is so incredibly cute! Great work, I'm sure it will be a huge hit. I love the glasses, they look so "cool"...I couldn't resist.
Em's Summer said... (3/3/07 2:57 PM) Reply
I love penguins, too! And this is FANTASTIC!!!!
xstpenguin said... (3/3/07 2:49 PM) Reply
oops hit the button twice.
xstpenguin said... (3/3/07 2:48 PM) Reply
Me Want! Me Want! ;-D I have a real thing for penguins and I would LOVE this quilt. Unfortunately, while I'm sure it was just as straight forward as you say for an obviously experienced quilter like yourself, I've never done ANY quilting or piecing and I don't think I would be capable of such a great work. Well done and I hope you and your cute little pals have fun together!
Mary Stiefer said... (3/3/07 2:37 PM) Reply
Oh Donna - this is way cute. What a fun quilt. I appreciate the close-ups of the penguins so we can get a better look at these cute little penguins.

BurdaStyle Downloadable 7969