Pattern Reviews> No Pattern Used> Baby Sling (Sleeping Baby Ring Sling)

Reviewed by:Jackie M

About Jackie Mstarstarstar
MN
Member since: 2/21/03

Posted on:3/12/07 10:47 PM
Last Updated:3/12/07 11:02 PM

MelissaB in WA said... (4/3/07 10:25 AM) Reply
I missed this, but your sling looks fantastic and your little baby is adorable!!!
candyo said... (3/13/07 10:48 PM) Reply
Well, if that isn't the next Gerber baby!!! And you look great! And quite admirable that you even are awake enough to think of accessorizing! :) I too love this sling, even though my 2 year old didn't! But I'm sure my niece will love it!
Monica G said... (3/13/07 1:51 PM) Reply
Thank you for this review. I am expecting DD#2 very shortly and have been thinking of making a sling. I didn't have one for DD#1 but I think it might be a very useful tool to wear baby so that I can chase a toddler!
Jacqui315 said... (3/13/07 10:58 AM) Reply
Very cute! These instructions do look easier than ELD - I made that one years ago and though I loved it, it was hard to sew through.
jjwalker said... (3/13/07 10:46 AM) Reply
Man, I LOVE slings. My munchkins are toddlers now, so won't stay put in the slings for long anymore (boo hoo), but they both LIVED in the slings for the first year or so. Such cute fabric - slings are the perfect accent for your ever present accesory - your munchkin!
Deepika said... (3/13/07 9:40 AM) Reply
OMG he is adorable! And so are you. Love the sling.
maybbm said... (3/13/07 9:33 AM) Reply
Jackie, glad to see you and your baby! Such a cutie. You look very good, too. Congratulations!!!
yogaa said... (3/13/07 9:01 AM) Reply
Your sling looks so cute! I also made a sling using Sleeping Baby directions, I think it's a great design. It's much easier to adjust than a padded sling, especially for a small person and it it's so small when folded. Sleeping Baby is a great site -- there are directions for any kind of sling you can imagine!
yogaa said... (3/13/07 8:56 AM) Reply
I also made a sling using Sleeping Baby directions, I think it's a great design. It's much easier to adjust than a padded sling, especially for a small person. Sleeping Baby is a great site -- she has directions for any kind of sling you can imagine!
JuliaS said... (3/13/07 8:17 AM) Reply
Man, I've made SO MANY of these slings using the Sleeping Baby directions. They are the best, I think, and slings are a lifesaver for new moms.
Mlle Laura said... (3/13/07 2:36 AM) Reply
aw, that is so cute! great sling!
Jackie M said... (3/13/07 0:27 AM) Reply
Jessika, the Web site is linked at the top of hte review, just under the thumnail photo. Here is the link, just in case the embedded one is not working: link
jessika said... (3/13/07 0:21 AM) Reply
Great job. I love the color. What is the website that you got the sling directions from? Too cute.
Annette1 said... (3/12/07 11:37 PM) Reply
This is just as cute as can be! Not only that, you BOTH look great in that spring color. :o) I love the pleating and those great big rings. I'm even trying to think of ways I might incorporate something similar into Lord only knows what, since I have no need for a sling. Your topstitching is perfect. Thanks for the review!

by: cleverkitt...