Pattern Reviews> BurdaStyle Magazine> 07-2006-125 (Banana Skirt)

Reviewed by:AliceM

About AliceMstar
IL USA
Member since: 4/30/05
Posted on:3/30/07 9:24 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 7 people
MasoumaRose said... (4/5/07 12:29 PM) Reply
I'm glad that you posted a review. I have this issue and I completely breezed by this pattern. I was so inspired that I made a similar skirt (black and white leaf patterned jersey). Thanks!
Jenny A said... (4/1/07 6:00 AM) Reply
I love your skirt, I may have to see if I can get this issue.
Jane S said... (3/31/07 10:40 AM) Reply
Lovely skirt. I didn't realize it was for knits so now I'll have to pull this one from the pile!
AliceM said... (3/31/07 9:59 AM) Reply
This is from the July 2006 issue. The Teddy calendar was a Christmas gift. I don't know where they got it. I must be getting old because now I don't even remember who it was from!
SarahWeb said... (3/31/07 8:53 AM) Reply
Your skirt looks lovely. Thanks for reviewing this pattern.
xela said... (3/31/07 8:23 AM) Reply
The skirt is gorgeous and fabric terrific. Great job. I notice that you have a Teddy Bear calendar behind you. Is that a 2007 version? I usually recieve a Teddy Bear calendar at Christmas but this year we were not successful. If possible could you tell me how you got it and if it is the 2007 version. Thank you so much
nimble said... (3/31/07 6:35 AM) Reply
I love your skirt!! I think I may just have to buy this magazine if it is available. I'm not sure how it works. Can you tell me the month/year of this magazine? Thanks for the review!
Linda G said... (3/31/07 0:29 AM) Reply
It looks beautiful...I hope they run a similar pattern again...the fabric is very pretty.
Nancywin said... (3/30/07 11:38 PM) Reply
love, love. love the fabric you chose. I've looked at this pattern a couple of times, but never wanted to make it - now I do! (or can I just have yours??)
Seaspur said... (3/30/07 10:55 PM) Reply
Great looking skirt. I made this last summer and love it. Yours looks fabulous in the print fabric.
SandraB said... (3/30/07 10:43 PM) Reply
Very nice Alice. The skirt looks lovely on you, and I love the fabric.

Ottobre Woman Magazine 02-2013-13