Pattern Reviews> McCall's> 5181 (Misses Shirts and Blouses)

Reviewed by:AlexaNJ

About AlexaNJstar
Member since: 4/10/07
Posted on:4/10/07 10:41 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 1 people
AlexaNJ said... (5/12/07 3:43 PM) Reply
Thanks everyone! Jennyg - I wore this with a reversible gap brown gathered skirt that has aqua on the other side, so a bit of aqua sometimes shows at the hem. I would have taken a picture of me in it, but I cooked dinner wearing it, got olive oil on it (yikes!) and took it off quickly to clean it. The oil came out, but I didn't get a picture that day. I will next time I wear it!! (At least the stain came out! I was soo annoyed!)
MB at YarnUiPhoneApp said... (4/28/07 9:49 AM) Reply
Cute fabric...I remember this at Jo-Anns and Emmaonesock...I even saw a RTW blouse made out of it...I wish I'd bought some of it. Waah! I also have this pattern. Btw, I would love to see you wearing this blouse.
AnneM said... (4/22/07 7:20 AM) Reply
Neat little top, a nice layering piece.
ALY said... (4/15/07 10:19 AM) Reply
Great use of a unique fabric. I bought fabric like it because it was different, but couldn't decide how to use it. I have seen it made into a skirt, but not a top.
candyo said... (4/13/07 10:20 PM) Reply
Very cute top! Love the fabric!
SewTwin said... (4/13/07 4:44 AM) Reply
Ooh, la, la! Very French & boutiquish! I saw this fabric, and didn't get it. Will have to go back and get some.Love no-facing, no hemming projects. Light colored cami & you're good to go.
Karen8320 said... (4/11/07 3:51 AM) Reply
Alexa, this has turned out looking really lovely. I like your choice of fabric and I'm sure it looks fabulous on you. Well done.
Lady_Mame said... (4/10/07 10:51 PM) Reply
That looks better than the pattern evelope. Wow!
Linda G said... (4/10/07 10:47 PM) Reply