Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 3900 (Child's Dress)

Reviewed by:cindy-lou

About cindy-loustarstarstar
Member since: 7/21/06
Posted on:5/7/07 11:36 AM
Last Updated:5/7/07 11:38 AM

Vesta Patterns

Hilary said... (5/26/07 8:08 AM) Reply
Awwww, what a cutie pie-and the shoes are PERFECT :D You did a beautiful job, despite the difficulty with the neckline. I bet she was the star of the recital! Thanks for the review!
AlexaNJ said... (5/21/07 9:49 AM) Reply
Great dress! I love how she picks out her fabric, trim, shoes, and dress patterns!! I bet she played wonderfully at her recital and had a great dress!!
AnneM said... (5/14/07 6:50 PM) Reply
Congrats on the dress, and on the piano recital. Would never know the button addition was to hide an imperfection. (It's about time you made yourself intermediate.) :)
EveS said... (5/8/07 6:44 PM) Reply
Your daughter just knows that matchy-matchy outfits-n-shoes are sooo out of fashion! :) Love the dress and the button, too! Way, way cute but I'll heed your warning before I dash off to get this for my nieces.
chrisquilts_2 said... (5/8/07 9:47 AM) Reply
Love the shoes...we too have the dorothy ruby slippers and dd wears them most everyday...wouldn't you? Very cute dress! I have the pattern and will pull out the directions to make sure I understand before I start
quilter55 said... (5/7/07 9:57 PM) Reply
Your daughter is precious and so is the dress! I bought this pattern for my granddaughters and can't wait to make it after seeing yours.
Heatherrique said... (5/7/07 5:41 PM) Reply
She's so gorgeous in the dress that mommy made! What a ray of sunshine! Very cute dress!
mochalover said... (5/7/07 5:32 PM) Reply
Great dress and I love the shoes!
Nancywin said... (5/7/07 5:24 PM) Reply
Darling. Actually, the button really adds. Some of my best design details come from mistakes (or covering them up!) Don't feel alone - I am often confused by pattern instructions and end up doing it differently. I think you do amazing things for an "advanced beginner" (which, BTW, you definitely are not ) Give yourself a raise - you are definitely intermediate!
Elemenopeo said... (5/7/07 4:06 PM) Reply
She is quite the designer and looks very nice in her outfit!

by: Saint Nolt...