Pattern Reviews> BurdaStyle Magazine> 03-2007-108 (top)

Reviewed by:Linda G

About Linda Gstar
Member since: 11/11/06
Posted on:6/12/07 1:37 PM
Last Updated:6/12/07 1:40 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 6 people

alviana said... (12/22/08 2:52 AM) Reply
what a lovely top. love the color. u should wear it proudly. u look great :)
MissCelie said... (6/13/07 8:47 AM) Reply
I never would have chosen this blouse from the editorial shot. But, it looks great on you. And I agreaa, the sleeves are not too young looking.
trinicity said... (6/13/07 4:53 AM) Reply
very cute, I love this top
Debbie Cook said... (6/12/07 10:57 PM) Reply
Love this color on you. I agree with everyone else that the sleeves look nice on you. Not age inappropriate at all.
nicegirl said... (6/12/07 10:21 PM) Reply
This is so cute! And I think it looks totally age appropriate on you, puffed sleeves and all.
tomed said... (6/12/07 9:04 PM) Reply
That is a great color on you! Thanks for the review...this is a perfect blouse for a little piece of fabric I happen to have.
Lori V said... (6/12/07 7:17 PM) Reply
I like your blouse and agree with the others, the puff sleeves look really nice. I do love the cap sleeve idea, I love that blouse the cap sleeves were on.
Annette1 said... (6/12/07 3:07 PM) Reply
Well, I've had that same feeling as you, that I'm too old for "puffed sleeves" (as Anne of Green Gables dreamed about :o), but I really think these look just great on you. They're not TOO puffed. They just add a little lift at the shoulders, almost like a shoulder pad would. You have good arms, so you wear them well. I've always been a fan of cap sleeves, too. I think this blouse looks great, puffed or unpuffed. :o)
Levone said... (6/12/07 2:40 PM) Reply
I think this shirt looks great on you. The puffed sleeves work because they're not too 'puffy'. That was a great deal on the fabric.
BJ1400 said... (6/12/07 2:39 PM) Reply
Very pretty & I like that color. I liked this top as soon as I saw it in the magazine. Now that I've seen yours, I have to make one.
CarolynGM said... (6/12/07 2:34 PM) Reply
Great blouse at a really great price. I like your cap sleeve idea, but the puff sleeves look fine on you.
Seaspur said... (6/12/07 2:19 PM) Reply