Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 3152 (Misses Tops & Skirts)

Reviewed by:Bobolots

About Bobolotsstar
Member since: 2/27/03
Posted on:6/15/07 1:11 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 4 people    Very Helpful by 1 people
See other patterns in this category: Tops    Suits / Separates    Skirts

sport said... (3/22/12 10:57 AM) Reply
Love it! Looks fabulous on you. I love Kwik Sew patterns too. I think I'll add this one to my collection. Thanks for the review!
SewTwin said... (7/5/07 4:43 AM) Reply
Thanks for the "first" review. I don't review much, either. Have been viewing from the sidelines, but need to get out there! I love the pics from the sides, most don't do that, and it really helps for future sewers..
AnneM said... (6/18/07 8:09 PM) Reply
Congrats on writing your 1st review!!! Nice stop - definitely a wearable muslin. That neckline is very current. (Reviews of all types are useful. After all, most of us make t-shirts more than blazers! )
Helen near Sydney said... (6/16/07 7:37 AM) Reply
Your top looks beautiful. Thankyou for a great review with pictures of the side and back as well as the front.
Vonnevo said... (6/15/07 8:04 PM) Reply
Your top is lovely! Congratulations on writing your first review !! Reviews of any garment are always greatly appreciated :) Looking forward to seeing more.
Bobolots said... (6/15/07 1:32 PM) Reply
Thanks, you guys. I've made lots and lots of things but have never reviewed them because I'm not the high fashion kind of sewist that makes jackets and those kind of things. Really just repairs, home dec and simple stuff that works. I suppose since I've gotten it over with, I'll do it more often.
JAJenkins1971 said... (6/15/07 1:19 PM) Reply
Cute top, love the fabric!
pen_sew said... (6/15/07 1:17 PM) Reply
Your top turned out nice! It does look comfortable. I just bought a Kwik Sew pattern and am looking forward to more. Nice first review!

by: ColeenS

Victory Lola Paper Pattern

Victory Lola Paper Pattern

Sew Chic Knapsack Pattern (ln100)

Sew Chic Knapsack Pattern (ln100)