Pattern Reviews> Other> Aprons (Aprons)

Reviewed by:Mary Stiefer

About Mary Stieferstarstarstarstar
CO USA
Member since: 2/17/03
Posted on:6/24/07 5:30 PM
Last Updated:6/24/07 3:40 PM

SewVeryTall said... (7/5/07 7:58 PM) Reply
You're very welcome Mary...I hope they sell! They sure are easy, take very little fabric [can use leftovers, so no $ spent], and a small amount of elastic and velcro. Be sure to mark the price higher, then cross it out for a lower price [yep, I'm pretty sneaky, lol]...have fun and good luck!
Mary Stiefer said... (6/29/07 9:12 AM) Reply
What a great idea Ardis. I just went back to pick up your review and instructions. Thanks again.
SewVeryTall said... (6/28/07 2:35 AM) Reply
I'm kind of behind in reading reviews...I'm sooo glad I saw this one! Those are so adorable, Mary. The ruffled one is especially pretty, and hard to believe it was a panel...I'd think these would sell like hotcakes. As for your craft show goodies, I wonder if the 'purse kleenex holder' I reviewed would be a good thing to do? I think Marylynn was going to make some for a craft show...maybe you could ask her :)
jessika said... (6/25/07 0:30 AM) Reply
Very cute. I especially like the cherry one.
lisaquilts said... (6/24/07 9:42 PM) Reply
These are very cute. I've been totally into aprons lately, but haven't sat down to make any. This is good motivation. And I, too, love that fastturn tool! Thanks!

by: BeckyW