Pattern Reviews> Palmer Pletsch> Robe (Robe)

Reviewed by:Learn To Sew

About Learn To Sewstar
Member since: 4/12/05
Sewing skills:Advanced Beginner
Posted on:7/12/07 11:47 PM
Last Updated:6/26/08 7:48 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 5 people    Very Helpful by 1 people
Learn To Sew said... (7/26/12 10:36 AM) Reply
Mom passed away in July 2009 and one of the things I wanted back is this robe I made for her. Way too small for me, but it meant a lot to me to sew it for her and she did enjoy wearing it.
Keyboard Carol said... (7/25/12 6:36 AM) Reply
Lovely robe. I had not thought of making a robe in flannel. What a great idea. It's nice and light weight for a lighter robe.
Learn To Sew said... (7/14/07 2:07 PM) Reply
Mom does love the robe. She needed something not as heavy as her winter ones. She wore it the following morning and likes it very much. I wish the picture did it justice. I can't see the yellow roses and the green leaves in the picture. All I see is pink and blue. It is much prettier than it looks. Thanks for the encouragement, as it keeps me sewing. Next one, I will sew with my serger!
Mufffet said... (7/13/07 12:07 PM) Reply
Carol, so glad to see this robe completed and reviewed! What a pretty fabric and the robe looks very very good! :) Your Mom must love it.
MelissaB in WA said... (7/13/07 9:54 AM) Reply
What a sweet gift for your mom ~ so pretty too! I need a summer robe too (badly!).
dbsewer said... (7/13/07 8:39 AM) Reply
Very pretty robe. It looks really comfy. I hate making robes so maybe I"ll send you my UFO. ;-)
aunt saidee said... (7/13/07 0:25 AM) Reply
Very pretty robe: lucky Mom! I live on the coast in CA and would still be too hot in flannel in the summer, but older moms do get cold, don't they?

Sew Liberated Sunday Picnic Blouse and Dress