Pattern Reviews> Burda> 3215 (Top)

Reviewed by:MaryLynn in Long Beach

About MaryLynn in Long Beachstar
Member since: 7/2/04
Posted on:7/31/07 9:50 PM
Last Updated:8/1/07 0:33 AM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized

shoshana13 said... (9/1/08 12:23 PM) Reply
Hi, I have this pattern in German and French. Is it possibile to upload instrucrions in English. Thanks.
Kathi R said... (9/10/07 4:48 PM) Reply
Very cleaver of you to fake the buttons.......nice job. Thanks for the review.
Doleres said... (8/6/07 3:50 PM) Reply
Great job with all your tops, I love them all.
Irene Q said... (8/3/07 12:28 PM) Reply
Wonderful tops!!
Marji said... (8/2/07 10:11 AM) Reply
Nice top - but it's your review that cracks me up! Love the titles you've chosen - especially "Channeling Chanel", and the waves is very appropriately named. Very clever!
MaryLynn in Long Beach said... (8/1/07 10:39 PM) Reply
Thank you , ladies. Bruna, most any plain tank top pattern will do after you adjust for your body. sigh. Anne, Clin, remember, farkling is frustrating. It put me off for several days. Sherril, I'm so glad u see what I had in my head. I made DH drive me down to the garment district to get the buttons. lol.
Bruna said... (8/1/07 6:44 PM) Reply
Marylynn, all your tops are gorgeous. I wish this pattern was still available. Regards, Bruna
carolynw said... (8/1/07 11:13 AM) Reply
Marylynn you do break me up - physhokitty must have a brother here!! I love all the tops but especially the one you "farkled" the cutting - just goes to show what a bit of farkling can do!!
Sherril Miller said... (8/1/07 10:32 AM) Reply
Four wonderful tops! The black with buttons is my favorite. The buttons adds such a touch of class to an otherwise plain tank. I'm so glad to see you sewing again. You did a great job on the fit too!
AnneM said... (8/1/07 8:26 AM) Reply
Cool. I was thinking version 3 was my favorite of the batch until I saw version 4. Great fun (and glad that 4th top survived the kitty visit).
xtreme1 said... (8/1/07 2:28 AM) Reply
Marylynn - I think you've done a great job with the button placket - that top looks terrific. xtreme1

Pamela's Patterns The Perfect T Shirt Pattern