Pattern Reviews> Loes Hinse Designs> 5201 (Sweater Set)

Reviewed by:Frozzy

About Frozzystar
Member since: 12/28/03
Posted on:9/22/07 3:14 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 16 people
Athene said... (9/19/09 10:50 PM) Reply
You really got nice results. The cardigan is great and I really like your tops so much - you got such a nice fit with a few alterations that it makes me really want to buy the pattern.
Susan J. said... (6/6/08 9:01 PM) Reply
I'd measured the pattern and you've confirmed that the cardigan is smaller than the shell.
ButtonFaith said... (9/24/07 7:12 AM) Reply
I LOVE your sweater jacket!
moushka said... (9/23/07 2:19 PM) Reply
Great review, looks like some super additions to your wardrobe. I especially love the jacket and cream rayon knit combo, very elegant. Thanks for a very helpful review. Sue
meanjean said... (9/23/07 11:54 AM) Reply
Your tops look great on you. And I love the big buttons on your jacket. They're just the right touch.
Frozzy said... (9/23/07 11:30 AM) Reply
Thanks for all of your nice comments - its the icing on the cake after actually sewing items that I liked after they were finished!
angie.a said... (9/23/07 9:31 AM) Reply
These look wonderful! You made great use of this pattern! I wouldn't change a SINGLE thing about this pattern if I were you! It looks fabulous on you!
carolynw said... (9/23/07 8:56 AM) Reply
Very nice - love all the tops you made to go with the cardigan
Helen near Sydney said... (9/23/07 7:18 AM) Reply
If I was being picky, picky, picky I would say next time try curving the side seams a little more to show off your fantabulous figure!
Margie T said... (9/23/07 2:42 AM) Reply
Thank you for a great review. Love your tops and jacket.
Carolyndh said... (9/22/07 11:19 PM) Reply
Very nice work! This patterns looks fantastic on you. I love the color combinations you put together with the sweater and various tanks to go with it.
Annette1 said... (9/22/07 6:15 PM) Reply
INSTANT GRATIFICATION, that's what I'm talkin' 'bout! :o) This is so very flattering on you, and your choice of fabric is perfect. Thanks for the great review!
Mary in MS said... (9/22/07 5:27 PM) Reply
They all look lovely on you.
dbsewer said... (9/22/07 4:32 PM) Reply
Thanks for the review. I have this pattern but haven't tried it but after seeing the success you've had with these tops I may have to sew it up. All your tops look great on you.
Tiner W said... (9/22/07 4:06 PM) Reply
I like your sweater and tops very much. I've made the sweater, but never the tops, and your photos make me want to try some--yours fit you so nicely.
Understanding Interfacings