Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 8367 (Misses' Wide Leg Pants)

Reviewed by:svenskaflicka

About svenskaflickastar
MI USA
Member since: 1/31/07
Posted on:10/21/07 5:48 PM
Last Updated:10/21/07 5:50 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 10 people
See other patterns in this category: Pants
VelmaVance said... (8/14/11 4:04 PM) Reply
great photo
Mahler said... (10/24/07 10:45 PM) Reply
Your pants look wonderful, with this shirt it is elegant and original. Congratulations !
Dottie1966 said... (10/23/07 9:21 PM) Reply
Wow! What a super look! So much style for an easy pattern, it would be a bad choice not to make them! And the perfect top sets off the outfit. Thanks for your review.
dorothyn said... (10/23/07 7:03 AM) Reply
Nice work. They look really expensive. Though you said the fabric is not expensive, it drapes really nicely.
DorothyK said... (10/22/07 1:01 PM) Reply
Fantastic. So elegant. You look great in the pants. I love the pocket. Perfect top for the pants.
Helen near Sydney said... (10/22/07 6:32 AM) Reply
You look about a million miles tall in these pants, gorgeous, and I love that your 'oversight' became a feature!
Erica B. said... (10/22/07 2:46 AM) Reply
These pants are great! I love this style.
Dmd4106 said... (10/22/07 2:46 AM) Reply
Fabulous. Great choice of fabric to show off drape.
Erica B. said... (10/22/07 2:45 AM) Reply
These pants are great! I love this style.
Sharon M said... (10/21/07 9:33 PM) Reply
These look wonderful on you! You can definitely wear this style. And I LOVE the special pocket - isn't that one of the great things about sewing? There are no mistakes only design opportunities!
Laurie Lou said... (10/21/07 8:32 PM) Reply
Laurie Lou said... (10/21/07 8:28 PM) Reply
Genius. They look terrific. With the tie that hangs down it elongates the look. Now I have to finish reading your review. There are patterns that overlap the sizes....Why can't Vogue???? It iritates me also because I am right in between also. The drape of fabric looks great on you. Nice pants. AAnd I love your one pocket lining...NIce touch.
Lori V said... (10/21/07 8:03 PM) Reply
Those are very cute on you, the entire outfit is perfect.
SansSouci572 said... (10/21/07 8:00 PM) Reply
Your review made this a must have pattern for me! Thanks! Very G. Stephani!
CarolynGM said... (10/21/07 7:13 PM) Reply
Great style on you. You got the waist height just right. It looks so cute with your little blouse and tie belt.
narcissaqtpie said... (10/21/07 6:26 PM) Reply
Cute! Thanks so much for the review. I have been curious about these since I love hi waisted pants. I love your whole outfit.
Jennifer Young said... (10/21/07 6:23 PM) Reply
Your pants turned out beautifully! What an inspiring review. Your shirt choice is perfect. Whole outfit is stunning.
Kipi said... (10/21/07 6:16 PM) Reply
Those look great, and I LOVE your pocket. I've been tempted to buy this pattern. Maybe I'll try it now!
mastdenman said... (10/21/07 6:03 PM) Reply
Love these pants. I don't know if I can wear them, but they look so classy and comfortable.

Pamela's Patterns 113