Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 8840 (OOP-Ultra EZ Jacket and Skirt)

Reviewed by:cindy-lou

About cindy-loustarstarstar
NC USA
Member since: 7/21/06
Posted on:11/5/07 10:36 AM
Last Updated:11/5/07 10:36 AM

Kellie R. said... (12/2/07 6:21 PM) Reply
That turned out GREAT! It really made me smile - reminded me of a party a friend threw many years ago "Come as your favorite Pop Star!" Great Job!
Mary Stiefer said... (11/8/07 10:24 AM) Reply
What a gorgeous team you two make. Love both outfits
kiddo said... (11/5/07 10:54 PM) Reply
You are a brilliant team!!!
Heatherrique said... (11/5/07 9:09 PM) Reply
Watch out Sheila E., Cindy L's in the house! You are so ultra creative! You look great in your rendition of Appolonia! I enjoyed reading your review.......The party seemed like a blast!!!!! Too bad Gordon, Andy and Stewart could not make it!
Sharon M said... (11/5/07 7:10 PM) Reply
I think you're going to have a whole lotta PR members showing up at your house next year for your annual Fall Back party! It looks like so much fun! Oh yea, the costumes are great too. I love that you decided on Appolonia - you look adorable and hot all at the same time. And the Prince costume turned out great. Good job!
U. Chicago said... (11/5/07 4:50 PM) Reply
Yowza! I never get invited to parties like yours up here in New England -- must be some leftover Puritan vibe. Seriously, though, I like the skirt and I think it's actually much BIGGER than Apollonia would have worn (she wouldn't wear it now, I hear she's born-again). You make a great couple! Who had higher heels on, you or your husband?
ryan's mom said... (11/5/07 4:47 PM) Reply
Awesome!!! I love the outfits (and the era too :) ).
Nancywin said... (11/5/07 4:13 PM) Reply
You WON'T wear it outside of the house? But CL, dear, you already did!
inkstain said... (11/5/07 12:59 PM) Reply
WOW! Why is everybody else out there having so much fun???? I hate living in Switzerland....(just joking) Great costume, great attitude, great posting. What were you thinking? (answer, You are hot!) Our only compensation at this end was that DD and DH went to see the Police with Sting last month in Geneva. Okay, some people have fun in Switzerland....
Ellenatlga said... (11/5/07 12:34 PM) Reply
OMG! I wanna come to your party. I love both costumes! This gives me a great idea for next year? hmmm
Rhonda in Montreal said... (11/5/07 10:45 AM) Reply
"My Dh was quite impressed with me." I'm sure he was... Shows another side of Cindy-Lou, eh! Great look!!

Lekala Patterns 4161