Pattern Reviews> McCall's> 4919 (OOP Jacket and dress)

Reviewed by:rivergum

About rivergumstarstarstarstar
Member since: 12/17/06
Posted on:12/2/07 3:27 AM
Last Updated:12/2/07 3:36 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 4 people

Other Projects by rivergum using this Pattern

michababy said... (11/12/09 10:59 PM) Reply
This is ADORABLE! I LOVE it!
Grammy Gin said... (12/3/07 8:55 AM) Reply
You look Fabulous! Hope you enjoyed your party. Will be waiting for another review when you have your clutch finished again. ;-)
VeryPrairie said... (12/3/07 4:51 AM) Reply
You look lovely. I love the colors/striped pattern combination, unexpectedly awesome!
hongkongshopper said... (12/2/07 10:05 PM) Reply
lol - well done on meeting the deadline! Nice matching combo of jacket and bag. Looks great with the dress.
Schnauzer said... (12/2/07 9:03 PM) Reply
What a gorgeous outfit!
ALY said... (12/2/07 5:06 PM) Reply
Cute jacket and greaty party outfit.
Kay Y said... (12/2/07 2:04 PM) Reply
Isn't that some kind of New Years Eve tradition - to start the outfit around 10AM for the party that night? I have spent many December 31s in such occupation! Seriously - great work, love the clutch even though it's impractical.
ButtonFaith said... (12/2/07 1:20 PM) Reply
I had to laugh when you said you started making the jacket at 12:13 and had to be at the cocktail party at 5! Remninded me of when I was in high school with the prom at night and I hadn't started the dress yet that morning! Definitely an adreneline rush and I agree that I've been/there and done that and I enjoy sewing at my own time frame now. Your dress and jacket combo are wonderful! Don't you LOVE sewing fancy dresses?
freegirl said... (12/2/07 11:21 AM) Reply
I read the review of your dress earlier and thought it looked very nice, but I think the jacket and bag just set it off perfectly - an outfit with real wow factor. And I'm impressed at your speed sewing!
carolynw said... (12/2/07 8:50 AM) Reply
Nice looking jacket - matching clutch is a nice fashion statement

by: Jemajyng