Pattern Reviews> Ottobre Design Magazine> 04-2005-34 (Childs Hoodie)

Reviewed by:MelissaB in WA

About MelissaB in WAstarstarstarstar
WA United States
Member since: 3/18/04
Posted on:12/3/07 11:04 PM
Last Updated:12/3/07 11:04 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 2 people

MelissaB in WA said... (12/5/07 11:14 AM) Reply
Yes Amy, thankfully we are all safe & dry, but north of us about an hour, it horrible. The freeway is flooded out and tons of homes and businesses are under water - it's so sad. Glad the link worked RuthieK, Ottobre is excellent!
RuthieSews said... (12/5/07 2:53 AM) Reply
Thanks Melissa for the new link to the pattern. Ottobre does seem to have some good stuff!
slanden99 said... (12/4/07 6:44 PM) Reply
Looks great!
jnamcd said... (12/4/07 5:26 PM) Reply
Melissa --looks like you've been busy with some Ottobre designs! This hoodie looks great, and he looks really happy with it! How's the weather up there? Are you guys o.k. with all that rain?
MelissaB in WA said... (12/4/07 1:27 PM) Reply
ConnieAnne, that is so funny we were making similar things! I fixed the link to the pattern RuthieK, sorry about that!
RuthieSews said... (12/4/07 12:33 PM) Reply
Thats a great shirt. I really like the way you have combined the two fabrics - fun and young yet says boy. Is there some way you can show us the actual pattern? The link just goes to the Ottobre site top level, something I noticed on another ottobre review.
pterion said... (12/4/07 11:31 AM) Reply
Cute hoodie on a handsome boy. Nice work!
CA Eisenhour said... (12/4/07 11:23 AM) Reply
Awesome shirt Melissa! Too funny, we must be on the same wave length. I just now completed "Kwik Sews" version of this shirt for DGS. He was sad becasue I never make him anything! Also too funny because you and I used the same type fabric! DGS was gray and navy striped.....however, I didn't use a contrasting fabric for sleeves and hoodie. Great work as always MB!! DS looks mighty happy!
CA Eisenhour said... (12/4/07 11:13 AM) Reply
CA Eisenhour said... (12/4/07 11:10 AM) Reply
Jeanninem said... (12/4/07 9:25 AM) Reply
Oh, this one turned out great. Cute Son too!
Sigrid. said... (12/4/07 2:30 AM) Reply
Cute shirt on a cute boy! Love the stripes combined with a plain fabric.
Dmd4106 said... (12/4/07 0:41 AM) Reply