Pattern Reviews> Jalie> 2561 (Women's Pants)

Viewed 2098 times
Reviewed by:cabinbaby

About cabinbabystarstarstarstar
AK USA
Member since: 4/8/07
Posted on:1/15/08 7:18 PM
Last Updated:10/27/08 0:28 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 21 people
See other patterns in this category: Pants
missusprim said... (2/9/10 6:24 PM) Reply
Was looking for a trouser pattern that has the lining that is attached to the fly, and am so glad cabinbaby included this detail in her review. I've got the baby belly and I need all the tummy control I can get! I'm not sure if the pattern actually calls for a stretch fabric, but if not - I'm glad they were done in such so women won't feel like they have to stick to the 'suggested fabrics' and will branch out to try newer (and more comfortable) alternatives.
5sugarplumbs said... (8/24/09 10:33 AM) Reply
your pants look great. question. I can't decide which pant pattern to choose. this one or the stretch jeans. which one would you recommend over the other?
Annette1 said... (1/27/09 2:29 AM) Reply
GREAT-looking pants! I'm just mulling this pattern over myself. :o) Yours have turned out so beautifully.
emailtk said... (10/29/08 8:52 AM) Reply
Absolutely awesome!
JustTrina said... (10/27/08 7:42 PM) Reply
Just Fab! Thanks for sharing all the fabric variations too.
lilyofthevalley said... (10/27/08 6:41 PM) Reply
Dawn, while you don't work for Jalie, they should definitely pay you a royalty because I think SO many of us have purchased Jalie due, exclusively, to your creations and how marvelously they fit you. In addition to your newest jean version (smashing), I also love the taupe embroidered twill pair. Just lovely, Lily
persevering said... (10/27/08 12:35 PM) Reply
Cabinbaby, Amazing fit - you look fabulous in these pants! And best of all for me, you gave the sizing you used. Are 28" waist and 37" hips your measurements - if not what are they? I'm asking because your answer will help me enormously, since I have those measurements (though I get a bit of fluctuation down with more care to doing regular physical exercise). Thank you so very much for your review - it is so encouraging - because I so want to be sewing - and looking good too.
Karen6790 said... (10/27/08 11:25 AM) Reply
Your fabulous pants are only topped by the perfection of your welt pockets. Can you fly down and do mine for me? Great job, I really need to try Jalie one of these days.
sewtime said... (10/27/08 11:05 AM) Reply
Wow! Very cute!
appleton78 said... (10/27/08 10:56 AM) Reply
What a wonderful job! You look great in them.
EleanorSews said... (10/27/08 10:53 AM) Reply
Another solid review. These pants fit you perfectly. Those denim knock-offs are elegant.
mamalobb said... (10/27/08 8:02 AM) Reply
Thanks for the link to the tutorials-they're great. Your pants are wonderful and now I'll have to knock off your knock off-LOL.
Lori V said... (10/27/08 7:08 AM) Reply
Great job on all the pants. The welt pockets on the denim ones are fantastic, nice job.
Heatherrique said... (3/25/08 3:16 PM) Reply
Great looking pants! Thanks for the review!
nimble said... (1/19/08 11:12 PM) Reply
These pants are fantastic! What a beautiful fit. And I'm sooo jealous of your tummy.
jhansby said... (1/16/08 9:33 PM) Reply
great looking pants!!
Larkin said... (1/16/08 4:56 PM) Reply
What a great pants wardrobe and endorsement for this pattern! Thanks.
Rustybobn said... (1/16/08 9:27 AM) Reply
Those are great--all of them. I can see why they are your "work pants." I've never made any Jalie pants--now I'm thinking I need to.
Peggy L said... (1/16/08 6:04 AM) Reply
Great looking pants. This is my DD's favorite pattern.
Jodi B. said... (1/15/08 8:58 PM) Reply
Wow. Those look fabulous on you! Nice job.
AnneMarie60 said... (1/15/08 8:07 PM) Reply
Your pants fit quite well. I wish I had your flat abdomen!

Contest Mini Wardrobe 2013