Pattern Reviews> LaFred> 109 (Thia Tee)

Reviewed by:QuiltersFan

About QuiltersFanstar
Member since: 11/3/07
Posted on:2/19/08 0:25 AM
Last Updated:2/27/09 10:57 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 5 people    Very Helpful by 10 people

Vesta Patterns

Kathy in NM said... (2/28/09 12:29 PM) Reply
Thanks for the updated review. I have this fabric! I've tried this pattern once. Maybe it is time to try it again. It looks great on you.
mmmckay said... (2/28/09 0:06 AM) Reply
Either you are slimmer this year, or version 2 makes you look slimmer! Thanks for the review.
Tall Mary said... (2/27/09 2:54 PM) Reply
I am so impressed with your Power Point skills. The shirt neckline is very flattering on you.
Athene said... (2/27/09 2:05 PM) Reply
Very pretty print and a very flattering style.
tklwa26 said... (2/27/09 1:29 PM) Reply
Square neckline and fabric choice are really modern and very flattering.
Elona said... (2/27/09 11:13 AM) Reply
I have this one somewhere in my stash, and it's good to see your review, because I had forgotten how really pretty the line is. It looks great on you.
GrammaSewn said... (8/21/08 0:58 AM) Reply
Love your fabric
Athene said... (4/22/08 0:20 AM) Reply
Your t-shirt looks great on you - the fabric pattern is lovely and the fit looks very neat and streamlined. I have just ordered this pattern today and so was very happy to come across your review as I think I am probably very similar in size to you in the upper body - I'm an inverted triangle shape. I will take heed your advice about the sizing and the type of fabric and try a M or L depending upon the fabric I choose. Thank you for the review - to me it was most helpful.
SewTwin said... (3/10/08 1:30 AM) Reply
WOWee!Luv the print & the top! You did great for a first review.The top looks "better" than RTW, plus it fits great! The face framing style is very different, plus modest neck openings are few & far between...
Lucy in Virginia said... (2/21/08 2:40 PM) Reply
Very nice blouse. Very pretty job on the neckline--perfect corners!
lmg said... (2/19/08 10:10 PM) Reply
I agree with lilyofthe valley. The square neckline is a great feature. It's nice to see these oldies but goodies. Congrats on you first review.
narcissaqtpie said... (2/19/08 9:09 PM) Reply
Nice! I love your fabric choice
sideseams said... (2/19/08 8:45 PM) Reply
Your top looks great on you! I have this pattern and have made it up a few times myself. Love the fabric that you used.
lilyofthevalley said... (2/19/08 12:00 PM) Reply
This is new to me, as well, as I missed all earlier reviews. I love the square neckline on this top; it showcases your face like a picture frame but retains its modesty. You did a lovely job here, and congratulations on your first review. I look forward to seeing more of your creations. -Lily
Jan Flaherty said... (2/19/08 8:43 AM) Reply
Nice T-shirt. I like the square neckline.
BeckyC said... (2/19/08 8:13 AM) Reply
Your top looks great on you! I really like the fabric, it goes well with the style. Great review -- keep them coming.
EleanorSews said... (2/19/08 6:28 AM) Reply
Nice top! I like your fabric. The fit is pretty. I missed the earlier review of this from Jan 2008, and have been reading reviews since fall so this is new to me. Thanks for doing the review.
Karen8320 said... (2/19/08 6:27 AM) Reply
QuiltersFan, congratulations on your first review. You've done a good job! I really like the design of this top and it looks good on you. The design of the fabric looks really smart. Well done and keep on sewing!