Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 8386 (Misses' dress)

Reviewed by:BeckyC

About BeckyCstar
Member since: 5/8/04

Best Patterns of 2007
Posted on:2/27/08 8:39 PM
Last Updated:2/27/08 8:42 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 16 people

MilongueraThreads said... (5/6/09 4:42 PM) Reply
Thank you for your review! I appreciate that you commented on where you put in clear elastic! This will definitely help me when I make my version (my first knit project!)!
Heatherrique said... (9/17/08 12:09 PM) Reply
Another gorgeous interpretation of this popular dress, Becky! I am certain you received lots of cool compliments!
RobinMCPA said... (5/28/08 5:16 PM) Reply
Thanks for the great, in-depth review!! I will refer back to it when making this!
Elemenopeo said... (2/28/08 3:18 PM) Reply
Have fun on the cruise - you need it after this winter we've been having!
kim*brown said... (2/28/08 2:16 PM) Reply
I love this fabric and the dress is so flattering on you!
KaraKai said... (2/28/08 10:59 AM) Reply
Very cute!
carolynw said... (2/28/08 9:16 AM) Reply
Wonderful fit - looks great on you - thanks for such a complete and helpful review
ryan's mom said... (2/28/08 5:44 AM) Reply
Ohh!!! I LOVE this on you! Beautiful style, beautiful color. You have turned this into a must-have pattern for me, Becky.
SusiM said... (2/28/08 0:40 AM) Reply
Thanks for a great review! -Especially the info about the sizing. I appreciate your taking the time to discuss not only what you did, but why. I love this dress! Both of them are gorgeous and very flattering.
PegL said... (2/28/08 0:03 AM) Reply
Becky, I absolutely love this dress on you! Great review!
PattyGee said... (2/27/08 11:48 PM) Reply
What a fantastically beautiful dress, Becky! The fabric is so fun and floaty. The black dress is a classic,! Yes, a coverup in this pattern would be perfect for your cruise. Thanks for the in depth tutorial, I'll be sure to ear mark it for future reference. :) Pat
lilyofthevalley said... (2/27/08 10:31 PM) Reply
What a wonderful tutorial, including all potential pitfalls, for making this gorgeous dress. I'm very drawn to the swirly poly/lycra of your final dress, and the swirl design together with the lines of your dress, do wonderful things for your shape and coloring. Thanks for sharing this with us. -Lily
EveS said... (2/27/08 9:44 PM) Reply
Becky, I love both versions of your dress! I REALLY love the fun blue & black print! I'm glad to hear a story about this dress with a happy ending...I still love mine and you're's the most comfy dress on the planet! Great dresses, great review! :)

Burda 7288