Pattern Reviews> Wild Ginger> Remade T-Shirt (Remade T-Shirt)

Reviewed by:avancleve

About avanclevestar
Member since: 7/11/07
Skill level:Beginner
Posted on:3/23/08 10:12 PM
Last Updated:3/23/08 10:12 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 6 people    Very Helpful by 10 people
Debbie Cook said... (3/25/08 5:02 PM) Reply
Great job! I do this with all of the "Booster" shirts I have to buy/wear to DS's sporting events. Men's tees never fit or flatter me so I'm very glad I can remake them.
lilyofthevalley said... (3/24/08 11:58 PM) Reply
A grand idea. I'm ignorant when it comes to pattern software but as the old saying goes, " ... but I know what I like." And I definitely like your refashioned t-shirt which now looks feminine, fitted, and fun. -Lily
jhansby said... (3/24/08 7:54 PM) Reply
I honestly never thought of re-doing a tshirt this way, but it's a great idea!! Thanks for the review. I'll have to give this a try
Sewingmi said... (3/24/08 6:30 PM) Reply
What a great idea! I hadn't thought of using a pattern to re-do a ready made T Shirt! It looks really nice.
nancy2001 said... (3/24/08 1:49 PM) Reply
Great looking tee shirt.
Heatherrique said... (3/24/08 1:22 PM) Reply
Super fit! Great idea!
HeyJane said... (3/24/08 9:05 AM) Reply
I love your shirt ! I do this all the time, I always eliminate high, tight necklines, and turn them into scoops which are more flattering, and for summer they're more comfortable also. The fit on your shirt looks great.
mylittleelephant said... (3/24/08 8:50 AM) Reply
Great thing about sewing by yourself is that you can make it as YOU prefer, according to your style and figure etc. rather than wearing what others would like you wear, and it always inspiring to see custom made garments like yours, thanks for the review!
Danvillegirl said... (3/24/08 7:30 AM) Reply
Great remake!
Margie T said... (3/24/08 4:15 AM) Reply
Thanks for the information on the settings you used.
Athene said... (3/24/08 2:29 AM) Reply
Very nice fit - I particularly like the scoop neckline - it seems to have just the right amount of scoop.

Kwik Sew 3625