Pattern Reviews> BurdaStyle Magazine> 02-2008-119 (tie neck blouse)

Reviewed by:Nancywin

About Nancywinstarstarstarstar
Member since: 7/25/06
Posted on:3/26/08 5:22 PM
Last Updated:9/1/12 11:41 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 30 people

Other Projects by Nancywin using this Pattern

Deepika said... (1/21/13 11:42 AM) Reply
Nancy, I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to make the photo tutorial. I would have never figured it out otherwise.
ArtAttack said... (9/2/12 4:19 PM) Reply
Beautiful! Thanks for the tutorial...worth the effort for this great result.
Rhoda K said... (9/2/12 3:02 PM) Reply
Glad to see you. Your tutorial link works, but not the photos.
zoe said... (9/2/12 11:42 AM) Reply
Beautiful. Great tutorial.
CynthiaSue said... (9/2/12 1:19 AM) Reply
Hi, no link to anything:( how are you!!!??? nice to see you on here.
Nancywin said... (9/1/12 11:41 PM) Reply
I updated the link to the tutorial. Let me know if it works.
LN said... (8/31/12 7:33 PM) Reply
Your tutorial seems to have disappeared! Would you be willing to re-post it somewhere for those of us still hoping to sew this up? Thanks!
yummymummy38 said... (1/12/11 2:51 AM) Reply
Thanks to your photo tutorial, I was able to sew this without too much trouble. Thanks again for your help.
Mahogany Stylist said... (4/7/08 7:49 PM) Reply
Fabulous. Excellent tutorial.
jessbev said... (3/30/08 7:30 PM) Reply
I was just about to start on this blouse but the instructions are awful. I was put off. Then I remembered seeing your first review. Thanks for the very detailed tutorial. I will give the blouse a go.
So So said... (3/29/08 8:07 PM) Reply
Just to hem mine now. Thanks! would never have got that collar.
inkstain said... (3/28/08 9:39 AM) Reply
Great tutorial, thanks, more than very helpful, you deserve your own category of super helpful.
lilyofthevalley said... (3/27/08 2:00 PM) Reply
I'm so glad you wrote a separate review for this lovely blouse. Your tutorial opens the door for all of us to get it right on the first try, and I thank you for it. Lovely, Lily
Danvillegirl said... (3/27/08 12:46 PM) Reply
Thanks for the photo tutorial, that is very helpful.
So So said... (3/27/08 8:03 AM) Reply
Great blouses & tutorial! Just what I need to regain my confidence in BWOF. Tho I will always use there patterns, as you say they always have that wee bit something! Thanks for al you rtime and effort in doing this tutorial. I am sure it is very much appreciated, I certainly do.
Elaine Dougan said... (3/27/08 0:09 AM) Reply
Wonderful tutorial!
SarahSM said... (3/26/08 11:06 PM) Reply
Thank you for the great photo tutorial, Nancy!
MelissaB in WA said... (3/26/08 10:50 PM) Reply
What an awesome tutorial - thank you for taking the time to make it. Your blouse is oh so yummy too!
cindy-lou said... (3/26/08 9:37 PM) Reply
Nancy, Nancy, Nancy... you've done your community service for this year by publishing your tutorial! I'm so excited to make this top now that I have your directions. And of course, I'll review. Thank You!
Annette1 said... (3/26/08 7:58 PM) Reply
So pretty! That's a good idea, too, running three rows of stitching as opposed to two. I like your little walking buddy. :O) Great blouse!
Athene said... (3/26/08 7:46 PM) Reply
Once again a great blouse. Yes, this tutorial is excellent - now the many PR members out there like me with minimal experience in BWOF patterns will be able to make this fabulous blouse. Thank you for always being such an inspiration.
EveS said... (3/26/08 6:26 PM) Reply
Thanks for another review of this blouse and for taking the time to do the tutorial! I still haven't worked up the courage to start it so this will help immensely. Love both your versions!
mylittleelephant said... (3/26/08 6:06 PM) Reply
I agree with loohoo44, your tutorial is priceless, beautiful fabric, seams and constructions in the photos too, such a pleasure to follow them.
Sigrid. said... (3/26/08 5:51 PM) Reply
Beautiful Nancy, and thank you for the tutorial, I still want to make this one and this is very helpful.
loohoo44 said... (3/26/08 5:38 PM) Reply
Nancy this is fabulous! I love the style, and it looks wonderful on you. And your picture tutuorial is priceless, thank you so much for doing that!!
Kbenco said... (3/26/08 5:35 PM) Reply
This is a lovely blouse on you. I like both of your versions, and your tutorial looks very clear. Thank you

StyleArc Ella Frill Knit Cardi