Eureka! Pants that Fit.">Fun with Fitting - PANTS Online Sewing Class

Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1034 (Sandra Betzina Jeans)

Reviewed by:lmg

About lmgstarstar
NA CANADA
Member since: 1/5/05
Posted on:3/31/08 0:26 AM
Last Updated:3/31/08 0:26 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 20 people
See other patterns in this category: Pants

Victoria Jones Collection

Timeless Hawaiian styles

boutiquefabric.com

High end fashion fabrics

MilongueraThreads said... (2/17/11 11:45 AM) Reply
Great looking jeans! :) Did you use a stretch cotton or a non-stretch cotton for the lining? I've been collecting research to make my own jeans and am curious what to use for stretch denims.
appleton78 said... (9/25/08 2:57 PM) Reply
Super job!!!
steviewonder said... (5/26/08 10:04 PM) Reply
Great review, love the "in the trenches" detail about sizing and construction.
Athene said... (5/4/08 5:36 PM) Reply
Very good looking jeans and a great fit.
Meggie LuLu said... (4/3/08 7:59 PM) Reply
WOW!!! Those look AWESOME!!!!
lilyofthevalley said... (4/1/08 12:12 PM) Reply
Really wonderful jeans for your DD, with spectacular pockets - front and back. I think it was wise to stick with a size A for your DD's hips as the jeans have plenty of ease, especially for a teenager. They look smart and shapely. -Lily
SandraB said... (3/31/08 10:52 PM) Reply
These jeans look so good. Your stitching is very professional looking.
Linda G said... (3/31/08 5:52 PM) Reply
Very good review...actually I have this pattern out of the envelope on my dining room table right now. I wa thinking about cutting out the capris, I will certainly refer back to your review when I cut them out. I have big belly but thin thighs ( in comparison) so maybe I will be happy with the fit...the fabric was given to me so I won't be out a lot if I find they do not fit at all. I am going to trace out my pattern I think so I don't mutilate it if the fit is not right the first time
Heatherrique said... (3/31/08 2:09 PM) Reply
Snazzy jeans! Great details and cool fit!
EleanorSews said... (3/31/08 12:40 PM) Reply
Your daughter is a lucky young woman. Those jeans turned out so well. Another review or two of this pattern and everyone is going to be hopping on this bandwagon! You and Erica B have made some great jeans and are an inspiration to the rest of us. And, it is nice to get the reviews as a step up in the process. Thanks.
Luckylibbet said... (3/31/08 12:26 PM) Reply
Wonderful jeans! I think the puckers under the seat are part and parcel of tight fitting jeans. Maybe extending the back crotch would help?
cindyann said... (3/31/08 10:37 AM) Reply
Wonderful work! Love the details.
cecelia said... (3/31/08 8:40 AM) Reply
Very, very nice--lucky daughter!
Sigrid. said... (3/31/08 7:07 AM) Reply
Great style, bet your daughter is pleased with these perfect jeans.
dentalpic said... (3/31/08 7:03 AM) Reply
Excellent review with beautiful sewing skills! I cannot wait till I can make a pair too!Good Job!
Karen8320 said... (3/31/08 6:15 AM) Reply
Img, you've really inspired me with what you've done here. These jeans look fantastic!!! I just love those back pockets. Thanks for a very helpful review.
Lori V said... (3/31/08 5:04 AM) Reply
These jeans are incredible. I love the back pockets, nice feature. I can see why your dd is thrilled.
Dmd4106 said... (3/31/08 3:27 AM) Reply
Great job! You guys are quick, it seem like this pattern just came out.To me anyway.
Debbie Cook said... (3/31/08 0:57 AM) Reply
I love these jeans! I'm inspired to get out my SB pattern too. Those back pockets are great.
JMarie1962 said... (3/31/08 0:44 AM) Reply
Hoorah! You did a beautiful job on these jeans. I bet your DD is really pleased! I have this pattern and have purchased black stretch denim. I hope mine turn out half as nice as yours and EricaB's. Great review. I'm glad to know about the sizing in the hips.

by: Jemajyng

Jamie Christina Palooza Apron Pattern (JC309PA)

Jamie Christina Palooza Apron Pattern (JC309PA)

No Pattern Used fichu or kerchief