Brother
Brother

Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 2923 (DKNY Separates)

Reviewed by:pinkli

About pinklistar
Member since: 8/15/07
Posted on:5/23/08 3:12 AM
Last Updated:5/28/08 5:25 PM
Review Rating:
Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 3 people
See other patterns in this category: Tops    Coat/Jacket    Suits / Separates    Pants

Other Projects by pinkli using this Pattern

photophoto
Meggie LuLu said... (5/28/08 5:26 PM) Reply
That top is SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE that color(I'm fixing to make a shirt that's that color green). Great job!!!!
Peacock Chic said... (5/24/08 0:11 AM) Reply
Very nice! I have been eyeing this pattern for some time. Thanks also for the tip of being able to make this without the knit fabric. I was wondering why it asked for it when it looks so roomy. I MUST try this out!
wvsher said... (5/23/08 10:38 PM) Reply
Very snazzy summer top; looks great on you as is, in the blouson style without a belt. But I am sure it will look great with a belt as well. :-)
pinkli said... (5/23/08 11:37 AM) Reply
Hi Lauri Jean, I almost always make a 14 in Vogue patterns, although by rights I should actually make a 16. I'm making the jacket for one of my other wardrobe pieces, so keep your eyes peeled for that as well. When I make the satin version I wrote about above, I'm going to make a 12. Thanks for your comment!
Lauri Jean said... (5/23/08 10:16 AM) Reply
oooooo....I think I'm going to buy this pattern today! You made a 14...do you measure out to a 14?
Kellie R. said... (5/23/08 9:00 AM) Reply
Very cute! I've often looked at this pattern because of the top. Great job!
yorkshire lass said... (5/23/08 3:16 AM) Reply
Gorgeous top. I love the colour. Your emerald satin with black trim version sounds brilliant too, I'd love to see that if you care to update the review once you make it.

More Knits