Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 2923 (DKNY Separates)

Reviewed by:pinkli

About pinklistar
Member since: 8/15/07
Posted on:5/23/08 3:12 AM
Last Updated:5/28/08 5:25 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 3 people
See other patterns in this category: Tops    Coat/Jacket    Suits / Separates    Pants
Meggie LuLu said... (5/28/08 5:26 PM) Reply
That top is SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE that color(I'm fixing to make a shirt that's that color green). Great job!!!!
Peacock Chic said... (5/24/08 0:11 AM) Reply
Very nice! I have been eyeing this pattern for some time. Thanks also for the tip of being able to make this without the knit fabric. I was wondering why it asked for it when it looks so roomy. I MUST try this out!
wvsher said... (5/23/08 10:38 PM) Reply
Very snazzy summer top; looks great on you as is, in the blouson style without a belt. But I am sure it will look great with a belt as well. :-)
pinkli said... (5/23/08 11:37 AM) Reply
Hi Lauri Jean, I almost always make a 14 in Vogue patterns, although by rights I should actually make a 16. I'm making the jacket for one of my other wardrobe pieces, so keep your eyes peeled for that as well. When I make the satin version I wrote about above, I'm going to make a 12. Thanks for your comment!
Lauri Jean said... (5/23/08 10:16 AM) Reply
oooooo....I think I'm going to buy this pattern today! You made a 14...do you measure out to a 14?
Kellie R. said... (5/23/08 9:00 AM) Reply
Very cute! I've often looked at this pattern because of the top. Great job!
yorkshire lass said... (5/23/08 3:16 AM) Reply
Gorgeous top. I love the colour. Your emerald satin with black trim version sounds brilliant too, I'd love to see that if you care to update the review once you make it.

by: LM2HYD