Online Sewing Class: Altering Pants

Pattern Reviews> Butterick> 3123 (Sandra Betzina)

Reviewed by:Sherril Miller

About Sherril Millerstarstarstarstar
Posted on:6/11/03 5:06 PM
Last Updated:6/11/03 5:18 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 2 people

Sweater knit fabrics

Rennie Ashby said... (12/3/03 8:30 AM) Reply
Thanks for this review. I getting ready to sew this today and will definitely use the information you've shared. Your top looks great. Love the fabric choice.
Pam Z said... (6/11/03 11:59 PM) Reply
I agree, you might want to make it a bit smaller in the shoulders and neck area. I like 3/4 sleeves a lot and I am short too. I think you might like them more if you narrow them at the hem edge. Just looked at your bio...congrats to you losing so much weight! :)
Karla Kizer said... (6/11/03 10:39 PM) Reply
Sherril, the top looks great. I'm glad I have this pattern in The Collection.... somewhere in the Collection. Pretty print, nice fit, helpful review. Thanks.
AnneM said... (6/11/03 9:55 PM) Reply
Nice top; I like the print. I've certainly seen sleeves that length. I just realized, reading your review, that I have not tried a V-neck yet!
Jules/Vancouver BC said... (6/11/03 9:08 PM) Reply
that looks super comfy, Sherril - and the v-neck is a good depth and width for you. lovely roses in the background too - I wish my landlord's mom had planted some roses here!

by: catintheha...