Online Sewing Class: Bust Adjustments

Pattern Reviews> Self Drafted Pattern> 67722-1003 (Cuffed Maternity Shorts)

Reviewed by:shinta

About shintastar
THAILAND
Member since: 8/4/06
Posted on:4/30/08 1:01 PM

stepsolo said... (5/16/08 10:36 AM) Reply
Those are perfect maternity shorts. I wish I could make me such cute clothing to wear right now cause all of the maternity clothing looks so frumpy...
shinta said... (5/5/08 4:46 AM) Reply
Hi Eme, the bow pockets are actually very simple to make: I made the 3 parts first: main pocket piece, bow, and tie. I sew the bow to the pocket at the sides, then slipstitched the tie to the bow. The pocket was then attached to the shorts. I also slipstitched the bow to the pocket at the tie.
shinta said... (5/5/08 4:45 AM) Reply
Eme said... (5/2/08 10:17 AM) Reply
Love, love, love these shorts - the pockets are too cute. Can you describe how you did the bows on the back pockets?
wvsher said... (5/1/08 4:25 PM) Reply
Very cute, and perfect with the cute tops you have been making . :)
kim*brown said... (5/1/08 2:39 PM) Reply
LOVE THEM!! YOU LOOK TOO CUTE!
SewLil said... (4/30/08 2:58 PM) Reply
These are so cute. I have to admit, at first I thought you were a child LOL! I didn't read 'maternity' at the top of your entry. Then i kept browsing your pics and saw your belly. Congrats. Your wardrobe is exquisite!
pterion said... (4/30/08 1:57 PM) Reply
These shorts are absolutely adorable and so are you. I loved browsing your wardrobe pictures. Well done!