Pattern Reviews> BurdaStyle Magazine> 04-2008-137 (Boy's Shirt)

Reviewed by:EveS

Last Updated:5/22/08 3:55 PM

Vonnevo said... (2/6/10 6:37 PM) Reply
!!!!!!!! Adorable !
MelissaB in WA said... (3/27/09 11:43 PM) Reply
That is the coolest shirt - how in the world did I miss that in my BWOF? I'm totally making one of those for my son. Your guy is too cute too - just want to squeeze him!
mewiththree said... (5/23/08 12:59 PM) Reply
awwww.... What a cutie pie! And the shirt looks great on him!
li'l miss muffett said... (5/23/08 10:13 AM) Reply
*oh* I love the Budda fabric! I hope she has more...I better go check! LOL
MarijaSLO said... (5/23/08 3:59 AM) Reply
Totally cool! I made this same shirt for my 2 year old daughter and it is also great. I plan to make another copy of it in linen for the summer. The boy sure looks happy!
goldesdottar said... (5/22/08 6:33 PM) Reply
So i'm not writing this because the kid is so...cute. No, not at all; this is about pattern reviewing, right? No, the specifics you give about the pattern 7 fitting are so terrific that you clearly don't need your so charming son to snag us in...that's just the "bling". ;-}
bugsnchita said... (5/22/08 5:44 PM) Reply
soohhhhhhhhhhhhhh cute!! Adorable little guy in his handsome shirt! Lucky guy! Take lots of photos and show them to him when he's 18!
MamaSewing said... (5/22/08 5:30 PM) Reply
Wow, I liked the first on, and especially like this printed one! So cute-er, I mean handsome and comfortable looking! Great job!
Izzie said... (5/22/08 5:05 PM) Reply
Adorable! And the shirt is cute too!
Kellie R. said... (5/22/08 5:03 PM) Reply
Just fantastic! The shirt is great too! ;)
Meggie LuLu said... (5/22/08 4:13 PM) Reply
AWWWW!!!!!! That is SOOOOO ADORABLE and so is son!!!!!! Both are SOOOOO CUTE!!!!
Heatherrique said... (5/12/08 9:46 PM) Reply
Fun but still informative review! This is such a sharp looking shirt for your precious little lad (I adore his priceless smile....) who will be gracing GQ in the future!
lilyofthevalley said... (5/9/08 6:30 PM) Reply
Eve, this is a really urban chic shirt you've made for the love of your life. It's really quite cool; I'd like to have one for myself, and your workmanship on it is quite excellent. Your little guy is so handsome and has quite a mature face for one so young. Pretty sure he's going to be a Dreamboat, with such a nature to match. -Lily
Mary Stiefer said... (5/9/08 10:18 AM) Reply
What a cute shirt and a darling little one who seems to have taken on the personality of his Mom. Love it.
li'l miss muffett said... (5/9/08 9:21 AM) Reply
great review! It made me giggle. Well, now I'm definitely making this for my li'l guy. I was debating it but yours turned out really cute. Must go find some fabric....
ElsaD said... (5/9/08 0:10 AM) Reply
What a great shirt. And your boy certainly looks happy with his new shirt.
pterion said... (5/8/08 11:40 PM) Reply
What a cute happy little guy in his cool camp shirt! Nice job!
VictoriaR said... (5/8/08 9:52 PM) Reply
Great job! Looks great!
AnitaJ said... (5/8/08 3:21 PM) Reply
What an adorable shirt and model!
anncie1 said... (5/8/08 2:21 PM) Reply
I may give this a try! Cute shirt and I love the egyptian cotton at JoAnn. I have some I can use.
Trenessa said... (5/8/08 10:28 AM) Reply
Gorgeous, the boy and the shirt!
cindyann said... (5/8/08 10:24 AM) Reply
What a cool shirt for a little guy! {sigh} Mine are now too big to sew for.
Sew Confused said... (5/8/08 10:22 AM) Reply
Great review. I've been wanting to make something for my grandson; I really liked this shirt but assumed it would be to big as he just turned 2 in March (AND I just cut a size 104 tunic for his 5 year old sister!). He's pretty sturdy, though, so now I might give it a try. If it's any consolation, I had "some" trouble figuring out exactly what size to cut for those pieces that only give dimensions on my BWOF projects, too.
mastdenman said... (5/8/08 9:49 AM) Reply