Pattern Reviews> New Look> 6809 (Misses Easy Tops)

Reviewed by:pmorris1274

About pmorris1274star
UT USA
Member since: 5/7/04
Posted on:6/1/08 0:44 AM
Last Updated:6/1/08 0:52 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 13 people
Leu said... (2/3/10 4:00 PM) Reply
Thanks for the review. I'm always looking for good tops for a bigger bust. I might send you a note asking how you fixed the gape problem.
sewsmiles said... (11/21/08 1:31 PM) Reply
It's a really cute little top and looks great on you. I like the fabric you chose and think it's a great paired with blue jeans as I see you did too! Keep sewing girl and keep on reviewing! Thanks>
sewsmiles said... (11/21/08 1:27 PM) Reply
Rita123 said... (8/17/08 4:30 PM) Reply
This top is adorable. Absolutely great fabric choice! I just bought the pattern and am anxious to make view A. Thank you for the review. You did a nice job on the top AND on the review! :-)
Lucy in Virginia said... (6/2/08 6:12 PM) Reply
This is very pretty. Nice job!
wvsher said... (6/2/08 11:39 AM) Reply
Very cute top! Thanks for the review & warning about the instructions. I wonder if companies are trying to get new patterns out so fast they're skimping on editing. This is the second review I have seen today where the pattern had missing steps.
Winifred said... (6/1/08 5:01 PM) Reply
Isn't it so annoying when we find we're wasting precious sewing time sorting out other peoples' mistakes etc ? Pretty top!
michellep74 said... (6/1/08 12:43 PM) Reply
Very cute top--feminine without being too fussy. The lace on the sleeves adds a nice touch.
LorrieAnn said... (6/1/08 12:43 PM) Reply
Glad your top turned out so cute - I just tried this one, and got hung up on step 21. Turning under the fabric on the curved necklines left me with too much bunching and a casing that was horrible looking. What is the trick?
Mary Stiefer said... (6/1/08 11:44 AM) Reply
What a cute top - so glad you pushed through that little debacle and got the sleeve situation straightened out because - girl - it was well worth it. Lovely.
notimetowork said... (6/1/08 6:05 AM) Reply
This looks great on you! Lucky you were able to work out the pattern!

More Knits