Pattern Reviews> Burda> 8377 (Dress and blouse)

Reviewed by:Eme

About Emestar
MA USA
Member since: 7/4/04
Posted on:6/11/08 1:04 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 6 people
See other patterns in this category: Easy to Sew    Maternity
wvsher said... (6/13/08 3:33 PM) Reply
Very nice dress & top! They look great on you.
Deepika said... (6/12/08 9:01 AM) Reply
Emily, great review! And you really gave me more credit than was due. I just finished the top. You did most of the hard work :) I really really love the brown dress.
donna mel said... (6/12/08 6:49 AM) Reply
really nice cool summer dress and top! i just finished burda 8517, which is the identical style, but cut for a junior (which i'm not!).
Sweetiebop said... (6/11/08 2:34 PM) Reply
Thanks for the review love the way this dress looks. Eme, I did not get the tips on the casing under the bust. It would have saved me a lot of headache if I had seen this first. The only line I seem to be able to do straight is walking. Looking at your dress you got it to perfection. The top is next so Thanks to you and Deepika. P.S. I gave in and made the bow, my daughter wanted it, it's so (I'm pregnant if you can't tell). LOL
Annette1 said... (6/11/08 12:14 PM) Reply
Ha, good point: "Note to maternity designers, not everything maternity has to have a bow on it!" Your bow-less garments have turned out perfectly. They'll be nice and cool, as well as flattering. I especially like the print that you've used for the dress. Deepika has gained another star in her crown!

No Pattern Used No Pattern Used