Online Sewing Class: Bust Adjustments

Pattern Reviews> TimberLane Press> 404 (Men's Boxers)

Reviewed by:karen149

About karen149star
CA United States
Member since: 3/4/05
Posted on:6/13/08 8:51 PM
Last Updated:6/14/08 11:07 AM

Mufffet said... (6/16/09 4:10 PM) Reply
These are great! Missed this review when you wrote it! Great fabrics.
drdeez said... (6/16/08 10:55 AM) Reply
I am having an awful time trying to understand the Crotch directions. Can someone who has made them give me some help?
Rita K said... (6/14/08 12:37 PM) Reply
Thanks for the updated pattern link. I just went & ordered the Boxer patterns. And I noted how I heard about them - your review. Now, where'd you find that great patriotic fabric?!
Meggie LuLu said... (6/14/08 11:20 AM) Reply
WOW!!! You did an excellent job!!! This is one of my mom's favorite patterns!!!
Peggy L said... (6/14/08 10:50 AM) Reply
Great boxers. I've made several pair of these - for my DD. Girls do like these, too. I had to read the directions a few times before they made sense, too. After the first pair, its easy.
drdeez said... (6/14/08 10:05 AM) Reply
Karen, your review was great. Many thanks. I'm off to make a pair since I have the pattern.
Cornelia said... (6/14/08 9:25 AM) Reply
These look great! I've made a number of these and am always pleased at how well they go together. One son says they're the expensive kind. The little boy's pattern is identical and goes down to a size 2.
onehipgrammy said... (6/14/08 7:22 AM) Reply
Karen, your boxers look Great!! I have been working on a pair from the same pattern and ... just cant get the fly and under the fly thing!! I am pulling my hair out!!!
karen149 said... (6/14/08 0:05 AM) Reply
It appears that the company no longer has a website. I added More Info with a link to a site that sells the pattern for a good price.
Rita K said... (6/13/08 9:56 PM) Reply
I tried to find the pattern but the link took me to shopping websites. Did I miss something? Everything I clicked on did not take me to a pattern or info. I really like your fabric and the feedback from the one who wears them & likes them. Thanks for the review.

Kwik Sew 3756