Online Sewing Class: Altering Jackets

Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 3340 (Misses Pants and shorts)

Reviewed by:Patti B

About Patti Bstarstarstarstar
Member since: 9/29/02
Posted on:6/18/08 6:08 PM
Last Updated:11/20/08 4:05 PM

See other patterns in this category: Shorts    Pants

Sweater knit fabrics

Heatherrique said... (11/23/08 11:27 AM) Reply
You are rockin' and stylin' in these cool pants, Patti!
Diane E said... (11/21/08 9:35 PM) Reply
Patti, your pants look fabulous! I agree -- the flat front and elasticized back are great. Wow, you definitely have a tried 'n true pattern here. Thanks for making me want another pattern ;)
JanineMck said... (11/21/08 7:43 PM) Reply
you hsave inspired me to make this pattern next. Thanks. They are great looking.
Annette1 said... (11/21/08 1:44 AM) Reply
I do believe I'm seeing a TNT here for you! These pants look VERY NICE on you. :o) There's just nothing better than making a pair of pants you love!
Kellie R. said... (11/20/08 5:16 PM) Reply
These are very well done with a great fit. It's a smart looking fabric, too. Great job.
Christas said... (11/20/08 4:29 PM) Reply
Very nice pants! They look very nice on you!
Leslie in Austin said... (11/20/08 2:40 PM) Reply
These look really great on you Patti!
Karendee said... (11/20/08 1:17 PM) Reply
Very nice looking pants and an excellent reviews. The pictures and explanations are really what makes this review so helpful.
Luckylibbet said... (11/20/08 12:07 PM) Reply
Patti - love the new winter version! This looks like a TNT for you, that you can tweak to your heart's content. Great job!
SewTwin said... (7/7/08 4:29 PM) Reply
Hullo? Whooo is at the top of the weight range, NOT you, but "me"!If you can wear yellow, you are still in the thinner range..Walking again, riding bike, fastest is the weights to get it off! You go, girl..Wish I sewed as fast as you...Takesss me f-o-r-e-v-e-r to complete something...Luv the elastic back, and zipper still..I need to check this one out!!
Luckylibbet said... (6/19/08 11:47 AM) Reply
Very nice! Love the topstitching details - color is fabulous on you! Thanks for all the helpful tips - very informative review.
bugsnchita said... (6/19/08 11:23 AM) Reply
Lovely! It looks beautiful with the breen stripe top. Yellow is my favorite color and I love this! So cool for summer. Thank you for your suggestions on the order of construction steps to make it more logical. I like the flat front combined with elastic in the back. Comfort and style combined! This looks nice on you. I'll have to add this pattern to my wish list! First my Sohos have to be conquered! You inspire me.
Jane S said... (6/19/08 7:55 AM) Reply
Thanks for such a detailed review. You really made this pants pattern work for you. I've never tried the KS pants patterns in my collection either so you're inspiring me.
donna mel said... (6/19/08 7:51 AM) Reply
great review. thanks for the add'l photos, they are very helpful. i agree that darts are more flattering than elastic in the rear.
Danvillegirl said... (6/19/08 6:45 AM) Reply
Very nice looking pants!
Margie T said... (6/19/08 4:09 AM) Reply
Great review. Thank you.
sewsue said... (6/18/08 11:49 PM) Reply
Your pants looks great.
Heatherrique said... (6/18/08 11:36 PM) Reply
Cool looking pants, Patty! You're making me add this to my list!
2BSewing said... (6/18/08 7:32 PM) Reply
Your pants look wonderful on you! I am tackling a different KS pants pattern right now. I hope to get a nice fit as you did with this pattern. Great job.
MareeAlison said... (6/18/08 6:36 PM) Reply
Nice pants. I'm beginning to think all reviewers should invest in a really cheap tripod to hold the camera for just the reasons you describe. Thank you for your review.

Burda 8201