Online Sewing Class: Clone Your Favorite Garment

Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 2922 (Project Runway)

Reviewed by:Meggie LuLu

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 8 people

Other Projects by Meggie LuLu using this Pattern

photophoto

lauraml said... (1/23/10 11:00 PM) Reply
I am new to sewing and was struggling with what size to make. Thank you so much for including the size you made and your measurements! I measure a size 12 according to the pattern but my aunt told me I wouldn't be bigger than an 8. I was skeptical but now there's two of you. Thank you! Thank you!
pinkli said... (6/30/08 8:15 AM) Reply
Nice one Meggie Lulu! As you know I totally love this colour combination too. Your top looks great, fits well and sets of your cool haircut. Another resounding success from Studio Meggie Lulu!
CurlyCrafter said... (6/29/08 9:04 PM) Reply
Great top - and the other two you made from this pattern. You are so talented!
Annette1 said... (6/29/08 1:13 AM) Reply
Woo-hoo, you're GORGEOUS in that GREEN! :o) Now you can make one in brown and pink, too, since it's still you VERY favorite. That would be just as pretty! Bless you for donating your hair to Locks of Love -- and your hair looks great!
Erica B. said... (6/28/08 2:23 PM) Reply
How adorable! I may make this for my daughter!
Heatherrique said... (6/28/08 12:51 PM) Reply
Mega-tastic, Meggie! I admire you for your superb fashion instinct and style! Not too many ladies your age can technically CREATE their own wardrobe! You are in a league of your own!;-}
EveS said... (6/28/08 9:37 AM) Reply
This is a departure from your usual wardrobe pieces, I think, but a GREAT one!! Love it!! Very pretty...good plan to follow your instincts on the ease.
carolynw said... (6/28/08 9:05 AM) Reply
Love this - the color combination is really eye catching. Looks wonderful on you and a huige thank you for being so thoughtful and generous and donating your hair for wigs for children who have had lost their hair
misscoleen said... (6/28/08 8:51 AM) Reply
Very cute top! Thanks for the tip about using side vents.
donna mel said... (6/28/08 8:13 AM) Reply
i love the blocks of strong color. looks great on you. really cute top.
Darla in PA said... (6/28/08 7:38 AM) Reply
Very cute top!
Karen8320 said... (6/28/08 6:22 AM) Reply
Meggie, I absolutely love your enthusiasm for sewing and the enthusiastic encouragement you give to other sewists. This top looks so gorgeous on you. The colors are vibrant and the style is really cute for someone your age. Great work!
Sew4Fun said... (6/28/08 3:57 AM) Reply
Great top and I too love the colours. As an aside, congrats on your contest win! I saw you with your new sewing machine in the newsletter. I hope you enjoy it.
Sandi S said... (6/27/08 10:44 PM) Reply
Adorable top! I do like that color choice.
Meggie LuLu said... (6/27/08 9:52 PM) Reply
Thanks SOOO MUCH for the nice comments about my hair (and the shirt). I donated 10 inches of my hair to Locks of Love for the second time. Locks of Love makes wigs for children who have lost their hair due to chemo or cancer. Thanks again for the nice comments!!!
Lori V said... (6/27/08 9:26 PM) Reply
First, I really like your hair. Second, great new top.
jnamcd said... (6/27/08 9:08 PM) Reply
Meggie --you are just so beautiful! And your top looks just awesome on you!! Great job!
SewLil said... (6/27/08 8:24 PM) Reply
Hey you cut your hair! Looks cute. Love the top.
CA Eisenhour said... (6/27/08 8:09 PM) Reply
Wow, you're fast........you were sewing this this afternoon!! Good job, it looks wonderful on you! That green is lovely with your hair! ~connie
MarthaH said... (6/27/08 8:02 PM) Reply
Meggie, this top is almost as cute as you are! I love it that a 15 1/2 yr. old has fabric in her stash!

BurdaStyle Magazine 09-2007-117