Pattern Reviews> McCall's> 4973 (Woman's Day Collection)

Reviewed by:annie11

About annie11starstarstarstar
IL USA
Member since: 3/3/06
Posted on:8/16/08 9:57 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 4 people
Danvillegirl said... (8/17/08 7:36 AM) Reply
Lovely garments. Beautiful buttons and I do remember Papagallo shoes, as I had a wardrobe of their shoes. I have narrow feet and they fit my foot like a glove.
Annette1 said... (8/17/08 0:43 AM) Reply
Well, since I don't do deconstructions :o) I say leave it alone and wear a bulkier top underneath -- ha! I think it looks fine, in the first place, but I know exactly what you mean, and I know it probably "feels" too big. It's SO dang pretty, though -- and I was thinking when I started, "She better show a picture of those buttons!" :o) This is such an awesome outfit, right down to your little tootsies. :o)
marec said... (8/16/08 12:22 PM) Reply
The jacket drew my eye in the skirt review (nice skirt BTW!) and so I came over here to learn about the jacket. This is about my fave jacket design-I have a similar jacket I picked up in an antique store. It is probably from the 50s. I hope you can get help-it's lovely on you and the color is perfect.
ITAdmin said... (8/16/08 12:20 PM) Reply
Too bad you don't like the fit, because the fabrics, and especially the buttons, are beautiful. Neat shoes, too.
crisford said... (8/16/08 11:40 AM) Reply
This is a gorgeous jacket, so I hope you can figure something out.
Re Becca said... (8/16/08 10:15 AM) Reply
I love the color, and I think that it looks nice on you. I haven't done a "deconstruction" myself, but I am sure that you will get some good advise.

BurdaStyle Magazine 02-2011-112B

by: SewWil

by: Marge99

Sew Chic Beatrice Pocket Dress Pattern (ln1310)

Sew Chic Beatrice Pocket Dress Pattern (ln1310)

Bluegingerdoll The Winifred Dress Paper Pattern