Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 3167 (Misses' Camisoles & Panties)

Reviewed by:MasoumaRose

About MasoumaRosestar
Member since: 3/13/06
Posted on:9/1/08 10:34 PM
Last Updated:9/1/08 10:37 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 11 people
See other patterns in this category: Lingerie
MasoumaRose said... (9/3/08 4:26 PM) Reply
Thank you for all your lovely compliments! I wanted to panties that wouldn't dig into my upper thighs in the rear and these fit the bill! I'll try to post a picture of the modfied pattern piece later tonight. Thank you again, ladies!
chrisquilts_2 said... (9/3/08 11:53 AM) Reply
I love this review. I am right in the middle of making these. Can you provide a picture of your modification? Mine did NOT work out well. I suspect I added in the wrong place.
Nancy K said... (9/3/08 7:48 AM) Reply
Gorgeous! Do they lie flat enough not to show through at the hip? I have a couple of RTW panties that are similar and they stay nice and flat on my not so perfect body.
lilyofthevalley said... (9/2/08 10:34 PM) Reply
Rose, my first and last thought is ... elegant. Everyone needs a bit of hidden luxury, and you've created it, times 6. So lovely, Lily
Leora said... (9/2/08 9:16 PM) Reply
Thank you, MasoumaRose! I need this pattern now. Awesome review and lovely creations :)
lisa m said... (9/2/08 9:05 PM) Reply
Nice knickers, Rose! I, too, wish I found boy shorts comfortable. Maybe I've never bought the right size? That lace is so pretty.
cindyann said... (9/2/08 4:36 PM) Reply
This pattern makes the prettiest boy shorts, I only wish I found them comfortable. Nice work.
teejack said... (9/2/08 12:26 PM) Reply
very cute!!!
appleton78 said... (9/2/08 10:53 AM) Reply
Simply lovely! I have this pattern, but have yet to sew it up. Thanks so much for this review!
SusiM said... (9/2/08 0:51 AM) Reply
Nice job! They look great. I've tried this style, but just can't get used to the lack of coverage ;-)
Leora said... (9/1/08 11:45 PM) Reply
Love this style! Please tell me more about the lace. Where did you get it? Or, is it 8'' stretch lace that you cut to 7'' width? Can you use regular stretch lace that is regular yardage? I need to know EVERYTHING haha.
Mary Stiefer said... (9/1/08 11:06 PM) Reply