Pattern Reviews> No Pattern Used> cushion and covers (Cushions and covers)

Reviewed by:Larisa

About Larisastarstarstar
VA USA
Member since: 7/15/05
Posted on:9/5/08 9:02 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people
cnp71203 said... (9/28/08 2:07 PM) Reply
Wow, those are really sleek and elegant. They should have been thanking you for the amazing job instead of giving you grief over the valence.
Luckylibbet said... (9/6/08 11:32 AM) Reply
EXTREMELY professional job, especially with a difficult fabric. Also very professional behavior re - the valances. Good job all around and in more ways than the sewing! Give yourself one big old pat on the back!
Ellenatlga said... (9/6/08 9:37 AM) Reply
You are a brave soul! I've done these for myself, in canvas, and even then, they are a big pain! No way would I be brave enough to do these for others unless the $$$$ was enough, I hope you got compensated well for them, they look great!
Jacqui315 said... (9/5/08 11:25 PM) Reply
When I saw the picture - I thought, "WOW!" Having worked with vinyl and leather, I couldn't imagine making these and having them turn out so nice. Bravo!
SheilaAnn said... (9/5/08 9:47 PM) Reply
Never in a million years, not for a million dollars, (ok maybe a million), would I sew these for someone. I've done a lot of home dec projects, and been paid for it, but I would hate to tackle something like this. No wonder you are glad you are finished. You did an outstanding job! I hope they paid you well and give you free meals if you eat at the restaurant!
Robyn16626 said... (9/5/08 9:21 PM) Reply
Well done! The finished product looks terrific!

BurdaStyle Magazine 10-2012-119