JStern Womens Jeans and JStern Misses Jeans">Blueprints to Blue Jeans Online Sewing Class

Pattern Reviews> BurdaStyle Magazine> 01-2008-116 (Wrap over top)

Reviewed by:cindy-lou

Posted on:10/1/08 9:13 AM
Last Updated:10/1/08 9:12 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 14 people
chango said... (3/6/09 1:33 PM) Reply
Very nice top, it looks good on you, the color, the fabric, the fit...
Nancy K said... (10/2/08 6:55 AM) Reply
It's a great top even with the drafting issues. I was very glad that I made mine after reading the reviews! It looks great on you.
Nancywin said... (10/2/08 1:52 AM) Reply
This top is so you! I like the look of the white one as well. Good job, as always Dart-girl!
nancy2001 said... (10/1/08 6:16 PM) Reply
Very flattering top -- great style, great fabric, great color.
gatorgirl4325 said... (10/1/08 2:47 PM) Reply
Another fantastic top from Cindy-Lou! You look great in it.
Re Becca said... (10/1/08 2:43 PM) Reply
Thank you for the helpful review. I have laid this pattern out a few times, but not actually cut it out. I will be sure to follow your fitting advise and give it some extra room. It looks very flattering on you.
Christina Sonja said... (10/1/08 1:43 PM) Reply
Nice! Thanks for the reminder about the short ties. This one is on my to-do list.
Annette1 said... (10/1/08 1:24 PM) Reply
WOW, you look GREAT in this top! LOVE your fabric, too (fantastic color for you). :o)
Twinset said... (10/1/08 12:26 PM) Reply
Very cute, very flattering on you!
Luckylibbet said... (10/1/08 12:11 PM) Reply
Yours looks fabulous! I sewed this one last week (lazy with reviews, so haven't reviewed it yet) and I had a dickens of a time that no one else seemed to have. But the end result is a REALLY flattering top. It looks terrific on EVERYONE and yours is no exception at all!
Leora said... (10/1/08 11:58 AM) Reply
I agree, you definitely need extra length on this one. Thanks for reminding me I need to make it up again. Yours looks great!
MelissaB in WA said... (10/1/08 11:43 AM) Reply
That looks fantastic on you! I need to make another one for myself because my ties are too short and it's a little shorter in length on me.
EveS said... (10/1/08 9:19 AM) Reply
I LOVE this on you, Cindy Lou, and that fabric's great!!! Darn it, my subscription didn't start till Feb. :( I want one, too! Great job making those horizontal stripes look good on a wrap...that always concerns me. Glad to see you sewing for YOU! :)

by: yummymummy...