Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 7906

Posted on:10/8/08 10:38 PM
Pattern Size:Petite

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 21 people
cleverkitty said... (1/11/14 2:41 PM) Reply
Thanks I'm making this now your review is very helpful. Your blouse looks great :)
Monica Ann said... (9/22/13 11:45 AM) Reply
I am making this pattern now and needed help with understanding the tucks. " It says to bring the small circles together but you actually bring the small circles to the large circles." This very much helped. Thank you - and nice workmanship. Your blouse is lovely.
AnneM said... (10/21/08 4:47 PM) Reply
Great version! I will make this someday, really. I've done the same thing with interfacing being too heavy. It doesn't really show in the picture; hopefully it works for you. (Think "design feature"!)
nancy2001 said... (10/11/08 7:08 PM) Reply
Beautiful blouse, well worth your efforts. Very flattering. Congratulations on a great first review.
Em's Summer said... (10/10/08 11:41 AM) Reply
Very cute top! It looks great on you!
mrsbewley said... (10/9/08 9:45 PM) Reply
Thank you all for your kind comments!
moushka said... (10/9/08 9:01 PM) Reply
What a lovely blouse. Very flattering, you did a wonderful job. Good for you on having the foresight to choose this pattern. Annette is right - Vogue should have your picture on the envelope.
Annette1 said... (10/9/08 5:02 PM) Reply
Boy, Vogue is doing themselves a disservice by not putting your picture on the envelope in this pattern! This one never even caught my eye before, and now I seem to think I HAVE to have it ... RAT NOW! :o) Yours is so very flattering. I know what you mean about those fly fronts. :o) I made a jacket quite some time ago that had one, and when it was all said and done, I had NO IDEA if I did it right or not. I MAY have even done it on the wrong side, I can't remember now. At any rate, your blouse has turned out beautifully, by hook or by crook. (Congratulations on your first review, by the way.)
ndesimon said... (10/9/08 4:05 PM) Reply
LOVE it. It's now on my 'must-buy' list
Re Becca said... (10/9/08 9:30 AM) Reply
Very pretty. Nice dressy blouse.
Lori V said... (10/9/08 7:06 AM) Reply
Very pretty.
Danvillegirl said... (10/9/08 6:51 AM) Reply
Nice blouse!
Kbenco said... (10/9/08 6:40 AM) Reply
A really elegant blouse. I think it would look great in the sleeveless version too.
yorkshire lass said... (10/9/08 3:21 AM) Reply
Oh beautiful work and very helpful review. I really love this style on you and the fabric you chose is lovely.
Ronda Rae said... (10/9/08 2:10 AM) Reply
Great review, MrsBewley! I appreciate a petite review with suggested solutions to problem areas. The blouse is darling and looks very nice on you with a very nice fit. ~ Ronda
sewtime said... (10/9/08 0:36 AM) Reply
Pretty blouse, it has a nice fit on you.

StyleArc Marie Jacket

by: maggrahamk

DVD - Will this fabric work for you?

DVD - Will this fabric work for you?

Favorite Things Prairie Girl Pattern